15: EVENTS OF THE FAMILY

Izuku was having a nice stroll during the night in Musutafu, the cool wind blowing softly in his curly hair, Izuku stopped doing this strolls long ago, but Toga banned Izuku of being in the cafe after closing hours that day.

He remembered the last time this kind of thing happened, it was the middle of July now, the 15th to be more accurate, Izuku's Birthday, at the time he wasn't sure what it was about, but when he arrived home, after a couple of hours passed, he was surprised by the amount of people at his home.

Izuku opened the door of his home, as the door clicked from closing, loud bangs sounded as confetti popped in Izuku's direction, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" a loud scream came out, Izuku couldn't believe what was happening at the moment.

Toga with a big cake, adorned with all kinds of decorations and 15 candles on top, Aizawa, Yamada and Nemuri, with dumb party hats by her side, Yamada and Nemuri with big smiles on their faces, and Aizawa was with a simple smirk, they weren't the only ones though, Katsuki and his parents were also there, as well has his mother.

After taking a few steps inside, the bell rang once more, and Inko rushes to open it, after opening it, 'Wild, Wild Pussy Cats' enter the scene, with Kota in hand too, Izuku couldn't be happier that day, he received gifts yes, but the best of all was the memories he made that day, a day that he normally passed with only his mother, now looking around, he saw smiles and hear laughs, nothing can beat this memory. 

But this time, Izuku can't remember any specific interesting date, or important, it was just December, and there wasn't anything much about that, there was the New Year, Christmas, and Izuku couldn't remember much else...

Christmas... 25th December... Looking at his phone, Izuku sees the date... 24th December... Izuku starts sweating buckets... Izuku never celebrated Christmas, well he exchanged gifts with his mother, but nothing else, but in Izuku's thoughts, he was now remembering Eri, it was her first Christmas! 

Izuku started running, instead of the casual walk he was having, he arrives at a store soon after, checking the amount of money he brought, he smiled, seeing that it was enough for decorations and a gift for Eri, Without wasting another second he thought about what could be a good gift for Eri.

Maybe a stuffed toy? A doll? Eri never really asks for much, most of the times she asks anything, its sweets or to read her stories... Maybe a stuffed toy would be the best choice... She could feel lonely while we are at school too... Me and Toga will be going to school starting April... So a stuffed toy will be best! But what animal could it be? Maybe an unicorn, so she can have a kind of connection? Izuku's thoughts were mumbles for everyone around him, but they didn't mind it too much.

After choosing a nice unicorn, one that was white colored with a silver tail, Izuku started buying decorations, while getting them, he found this nice Christmas hat, that said 'Christmas hat', and he didn't think twice to buy it too, he picked up some other stuff, not really minding what, but still keeping in mind the little girl, and the big little girl he had at home.

Finishing up by buying a good box of chocolate and a box of mini cakes, he decided to head home.

Arriving there, he opens the door, not seeing anything different, nor any surprise attack, he decided to leave the gifts on top of the dinner table and search for the girls.

He found the two sleeping in Eri's room, so he decided to be the one to surprise the girls, and an hour later the room was fully decorated, gifts under the tree, sweets on the table, everything ready for the big day.

Izuku sat down on his bed and awaited the great day, only waking up with a high-pitched scream from Toga, not really very awake, Izuku expected the worst, coming out of his room, only to see a bouncing Toga, one big smile on her face, "Look! Look! Izu! The place is perfect!" Toga's voice reflected her very excited demeanor. 

Eri was just looking around herself, open mouthed, not really knowing what was happening, "There are gifts under the tree!" Toga was the kid in the room now, Eri was just looking at the bouncing Toga as she jumped around like the kid she wasn't supposed to be. "There are sweets!" And with that, Toga shoved 2 or 3 from the 16 cakes Izuku bought into her mouth. "And they are so good!"

"Glad you liked it." Izuku said as he got to the sofa trying to wake up. "Eri, come here." he called, Eri made her way to the green-haired boy, "Pick up a gift from under the tree, that as your name." He informed the little girl, Eri not really getting what was happening did as told.

She brought a small wrapped up, ball looking gift, with a simple sticker with her name on it, "That's it Eri, now open it up. What is inside of the wrapping is a gift for you." Izuku explained, and the girls eyes widen, not wasting more time, she cautiously removed the wrapping, almost keeping it intact, and a small round, pink, with a simple face came into view, Izuku didn't know what it was, but it looked cute so he decided to give it to Eri.

Eri took the stuffed toy into her arms, hugging it, it was the first actual gift she received, not one that those people got her to keep her in place, and to keep her quiet, it was her own, something gifted to her by someone important to her. Eri smiled, a small tear running through her eye, "Thank you." Eri's voice was soft, but Izuku caught every word, and smiled back, "Glad you liked it."

Toga then as if she remembered something, stopped jumping around and rushed to her room, coming back with a gift of her own, "Here, for you Izu!" She gave the gift to Izuku. Izuku gladly to it, unwrapping a simple shirt, with the words 'Christmas Shirt' written on it. Izuku let out a laugh, Toga not really sure of what that meant, the boy got up and took one of the gifts from under the tree, giving it to Toga, destroying the wrapping paper, it revealed a Christmas hat, with 'Christmas Hat' written on it, "Izu! We are the same now!" She said a bigger smile on her face. They both shared another laugh.

The remaining of the morning was used for Eri to unwrap her gifts, receiving various kinds of books, and toys, but even though Izuku wasted quite a lot of time on the unicorn, she preferred the little round thing he bought, the face of thing was simple, 2 round big eyes, a smile, a blush, and what looked like two arms and 2 red shoes.

Eri innocently called it Chako, and so it was, Chako was now her official best friend.

That Christmas otherwise was simple, they shared a good lunch together, and used the time of the day together, having fun seeing TV, and playing games.

Some days later a New Year's coming, the three of them called Inko, and the Bakugo's, sharing a dinner all together, and waited for the new year to begin together, Katsuki more than glad to keep Eri company, where he was introduced to Chako, but Katsuki wasn't bothered to call it for its name, only calling it 'Round Face'.

Inko was glad to meet Eri, and Eri was unexpectedly quick to befriend the green haired woman, and Inko was happy to do the girl's hair, styling it into different hairstyles, "I always wanted a baby girl." Inko commented.

"Yeah, I only got that brat, and I'm afraid I will get something worse if I try." Mitsuki added.

"WHAT WAS THAT OLD HAG!"

"BRAT I ALREADY TOLD YOU TO STOP CALLING ME THAT!"

"There is only a minute left!" Toga interrupted, looking at the TV as the count down started.

They all sat on the sofas, waiting for the time to go down, when the new year came, they cheered together, Eri was not really aware of what was happening, but cheered with everyone, either way.

It was a good time for everyone, Eri got a best-friend, experienced Christmas and New Years, familiarized herself with everyone else, and Toga didn't stop smiling through the events, not even trying to take off the 'Christmas Hat'.

Those were more happy moments to add to the memory book of Izuku's happy moments. 

Moments that he wouldn't trade for anything else.

----------

I'm sorry for it being short... I lost the chapter I was writing first, and got a bit demotivated... This one was short, but full of fluff, hope you guys like it, I will try to get to the entrance exam in 4 chapter or so, and when that moment comes, the chapter will be bigger, from the anime and manga information I can pick up.

Hope you guys enjoyed it.