11: LITTLE GAME OF WHO WAS IT

Izuku wasn't expecting this, yes, he knew that quirkless discrimination was high, but to the point of being pursued by a knife in the cold of the night, in a house with pro-heroes inside, he wasn't expecting that, even though Izuku is basically immortal now, he doesn't want to have his body stabbed just like that.

Not ten seconds later, Izuku wasn't only stabbed, Izuku's head was rolling on the floor, Izuku sighed, "Toga... Couldn't you have cut a hand or something? We just need to make it seem real..."

"But Izu! If we leave a headless body on the floor, it will seem much more real!" Toga complained as Izuku's body started to regenerate from the head, since the remaining of the body disconnected from the head, it remained on the floor, blood wasn't much, Izuku realized that when regenerating other body parts, and depending on the size of the body part, it as chance of remaining on the floor, the blood that normally magically disappeared, remains with the body part too, but the poison in Izuku's body didn't decrease.

Toga then quickly runs to her room and changes, after 10 minutes, Izuku breaks a window and runs off into the forest. Not even Aizawa knew about this plan, simulating a murder, and see how the students interact and react in this case.

If it turns to ugly, Izuku will just reappear and stop the event. Of course the two warned Mandalay the night before, so that small Kota wouldn't see a dead body on the floor, outside of Mandalay, nobody else knew. 

Izuku has hidden himself nearby, in the forest, above a tree, so that he can watch the inside and still be able to hear what is happening. A scream that Izuku knew otherwise, caused chills to still run through his spine, as Toga let out a scream full of misery and loss, "NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" And she starts to sob, the scream was loud enough to wake up everyone, that she was certain.

Soon everyone was there, Izuku told Mandalay, that they prepared 'props' for the event, but the fact that what was on the floor was a real 'dead' body, her colors drain from her face. Toga continues to scream, not holding tears as she drags Izuku's body into hers and holds it tight, her sobs get louder as more time passes.

Aizawa knew what Izuku's quirk was, but it still made him feel as a failure to let this happen with his problem child, anger was running through his features as he started to think the worst, and that Izuku was actually dead, Toga seemed to be morning and Aizawa didn't realize that this was a plan of itself.

Not far a student calls out, Aizawa speed-walks to the student, noticing a note on his hands. 'Let's play a game! Found who in the student body killed the poor boy! This is a game I came with to let the quirkless nobody get what he deserves. What does he think he is for not listening to me and kill himself! Such a waste of space shouldn't be allowed to live, and I made sure to dispose of him. Still, I did kill someone, so I need to be found out to go to jail. LOL. Good luck to find me!' It was a obvious fake letter of a murderer, but Aizawa judgement was not the great at the moment, believing every single word there was.

The students get turns to read the note, Aizawa not being able to think clearly at the moment retreated to his room, to calm down his head, Toga still grabbing Izuku's 'body' and whispering sweet words to the 'dead' boy as everyone just left to investigate what happened.

Finally, what was supposed to be the first thing to be done in this, Nejire approached Toga, and lent her a should for her to cry on, Toga letting go of the body, drenched the shoulder with tears, Togata analysed everything he could with Tamaki, Yuyu choosing to join the Toga and Nejire.

Izuku sighted as he thought that he saw enough, he gets down from the tree and starts heading to his room, grabbing a set of clothes, well, he is naked after all... Getting dressed, Izuku departs to a cave he found close to a cliff, behind the house.