12: THE BOY WHO CAN FIGHT

Izuku waited for the police as everyone woke up from their slumber. Every student waking up confused about what happened.

Kota was in disbelief, not only did Izuku alone dealt with every villain he also did that without a quirk of his own, only taking slight damage, as he looked into Izuku, noticing only the single hit that Izuku got in the beginning.

Aizawa was speechless, he knew that Izuku was good at fighting, thanks to Toga's training, but he didn't know that he could get through villains like he did, he couldn't be awake for the full course of the fight, only being able to stay awake for some minutes, but those minutes were enough for him to see Izuku fight.

The students were surprised, not only did the supposedly 'dead' kid, well, alive, he also fought the villains they couldn't alone, he also won, with no injuries, and protected the hostages.

After Izuku explained everything that happened to Aizawa, he got a light punch to his head, and is her ruffled by the hero, Izuku was glad that everyone was okay, without any kind of injuries, the police arriving shortly after.

The situation was explained to them, and everything was dealt with without any problems and without the media knowledge. Which made Aizawa happy and Izuku relieved. This allowed for the training camp to continue, and the students to progress in their studies, now more fired up to improve.

Izuku as promised helped the students understand more about their quirks, and gave the 4 more detailed explanations, which they loved every little detail Izuku pointed out.

Toga had her fun tormenting students during training and the 'Wild, Wild Pussy-Cats' liked the entertainment, Kota also got to know more about Toga, and unexpectedly got to be fast friends. Izuku smiled at the two as they chatted their day away.

After some more days, the training camp was done, and they were to go back to their normal daily lives, Izuku sharing the location of the cafe with the Pussy-Cats, and gladly allowing Mandalay to leave Kota there, if need be.

When they returned the cafe was the same as before, texting Bakugo that the cafe would open the next day, Izuku and Toga had the remaining of their day used up to clean the place and prepare for the next day.

The next day was a positive one, as a lot of customers came by, many of the regulars also passed by to have their orders, Bakugo sat for a while to talk with Izuku on how it was on school and to talk about his progress in cleaning the beach.

And so just like that another week passed by, Izuku was now sitting down on the sofa, surrounded once again by Aizawa, Hizashi, Nemuri, Tensei and Ryuko, Ryukyu civilian name, waiting for the ideas the green haired boy would come with for the next mission of theirs. 

After explaining the plan, Aizawa turned to Izuku and said, "Problem child, you will come with us today." Making everyone present look with wide eyes towards Aizawa. "W-Why?" Izuku asked. "An extra pair of hands in this mission wouldn't be bad, and you will be analyzing the situation, while updating the plan as we go." Izuku nods at Aizawa's explanation.

"Isn't it too dangerous for the kid to be there?" Tensei asks, worry lacing every word he said. "No need to worry about that, I already saw him fight, he can at least defend himself." Aizawa retorted almost instantaneously.

Reluctantly Izuku got up, and followed the heroes to the location of the mission, entering a building with them. There Izuku noticed every other hero there was. Sir Nighteye, Rock lock, and even Endeavor was there, Izuku also noticed Hawks in a corner sitting on a chair waiting for the meeting to start.

"Why is there a kid here?" Sir Nighteye asked, Aizawa simply stated 'Helper' and sat down by the table. "You said you were meeting a strategist and quirk analyzer before coming, don't tell me its this kid..." He sighs, "Aizawa as much as I praise your work, this is taking it too far, why did you brought a kid?"