31: A DOSE OF NEW DAILY LIFE

Sorry for the wait... Made a pause for thinking where the story will go... Art from Horikoshi... It seemed fitting from the waiting.

With the class ending after Izuku's harsh critics, everyone went their own way to the changing rooms, "Today was fun!" Ochako cheered while clinging to Toga's arm on the way, "Will classes always be like this?" She wondered. 

"Don'know." Toga simply said, her bouncy mood coming along not long after her chat with Ochako started, "Izu is really thorough in his analysis after all." She mused, "Maybe he can make some interesting exercises!"

"We need to hurry though. We have our shift coming soon in the cafe, Twice can't keep up with it alone, and Dabi is awkward with other people." Ochako admitted, "Having work after school is tiring~"

Both girl arrived to the changing room, proceeding to do what they needed to change to their uniforms, "And don't forget the studies~" Toga whined, "Izu will make us study after dinner and all~"

With a sigh both girl got ready for they shift, "At least you can get work done in the bakery... I'm attending to costumers in the front lines!" Ochako wined too.

"I will take in consideration your complains from now on." Izuku commented from behind the two as both girls exited their changing room, "I will think of a way to coordinate everyone better." He added. 

"Izu~" Toga wiggled her way to his back, redirecting her whole weight to the green haired boy, "I don't wanna work~"

"You can think on the bright side! I can help you out on the bakery for you to not have so much work tomorrow!" He told the blonde, who just let herself melt more into the boy, "Eri will be waiting for us too."

"Do we have anything extra planned this week?" Ochako questioned, which the boy shook his head to, "That's good~, I still need to get used to the new schedule. Ah! This weekend I will be visiting home too, I miss my parents." She informed.

"Okay. I will cover for you during the weekend then." Izuku said as he exited the building of U.A., Toga using him as method of transportation, "Dabi already went ahead of us."

"He was quick." Toga mused.

"Well, he finally told Todoroki who he was, they went together to talk and catch up." He informed, "He looked happy about it too, so I won't be bothering him much."

"Doesn't that mean more work for us?" Ochako whined, her shoulders lowering with her as she sighed, "Who will be taking orders and giving the take-aways?"

"You...?" The brunette look at the green haired boy incredulous, "I will be helping out everywhere and Twice will have a clone also working with us."

"Why doesn't Twice work in the cafe~." Ochako complained.

"He does the chores on the whole house though, and takes care of Eri and the gym by himself." Izuku explained, "I think he does more than he needs with the clones added into the mix."

"Midoriya!" A loud voice came from behind the trio as they were making their way to the cafe, Kirishima jogged his way into the group, "You going to the cafe?" Izuku nodded, "Mind if we come too?" He said pointing to the group of 3 behind him, Mina, Sera and Kaminari.

"Sure. I don't mind."

And with that the group of 7 made their way to the cafe together, indulging in more of a light chatter, going to the topics of the training and ways to improve themselves, to more academic topics like how Yamada made some grammar mistakes during the class.

As soon as Izuku stepped inside the cafe, he was tackle hugged by a bundle of joy, "Izu!" She cheered, Eri then went to drag the boy to a batch of cookies that she helped making with a Toga clone that Twice made, "Look! Look! I made this!" She joyfully informed.