21: THE DAYS BEFORE THE EXAMS

Really sorry for the delay... And for forgetting to publish the chapter...

Once again art by Horikoshi himself! Visit his twitter for more! 
BTW should I post more of this? or should I look for fanart too?

WARNING: This will contain some spoilers for the manga! And will also be needed information for later in the story!

"So Ochako, how can you become faster without taking the weight of your clothes?" Izuku asked, as he did his afternoon quiz for Ochako's quirk analysis lessons.

Ochako thought for a bit, "Are shoes considered clothes?" Izuku looked a bit disappointed with that answer.

Sighing in defeat Izuku answered for her, "You would need to take out your own weight leaving only the clothes, anchoring you to the ground, maybe only needing the shoes, testing your own quirk possibilities is also important Ochako." Ochako blushed, embarrassed that she couldn't get such an obvious question.

She has been training for 2 weeks now, although her fighting skills improved a whole lot, by actually almost mastering the fighting techniques she learned in little to no time after watching them, her analysis was improving very, very slowly.

There was only 1 week and 2 days for the entrance exam, and she really wants to learn as much as she can before the exam.

Then as if Ochako had an epiphany, she looked at Izuku, "Izu, what's your quirk? You never told me what it was."

Izuku stopped, remembering a situation that happened just one day before Ochako moved in.

Izuku was having a nice break at his living-room after rush hour, not really minding the little silver haired girl in his lap sleeping, he turned the page in the book he was reading, the green haired boy formed a smile as he read something in the book.

The smile however didn't last long, as in the corner of his eyes he noticed a faint glow from below him, taking the book away from the light, Izuku saw Eri glowing, as she activated her quirk in her sleep.

However nothing was really happening to Izuku, Izuku presumed it was his own quirk working, as he knew already what Eri's quirk was, and trained her to control it.

Izuku tapped the little girl in her cheek, making her 'eep' awake, Izuku knew that one shouldn't wake up another in the middle of a nightmare, but if it activated her quirk, it could be dangerous.

After calming the little girl down, and explaining what happened, the boy decided it was time to get back to work.

Getting up, he fell immediately down, as he couldn't really feel his legs, after a panic attack from the little girl, gaining the attention from the rest of the staff, plus Aizawa, and a bit of struggle Izuku could finally get back on his feet, without even wobbling.

"That was strange..." Izuku mumbled out, as he was being constantly bombarded with question on what happened. Eri between sobs explained what happened before and blamed herself for what happened. Izuku reassured her it wasn't it, though.

"But what happened kid?" Twice asked as he fixed his beanie so that he wouldn't feel like splitting and still had his face on view. "I was completely not worried."

Izuku smiled, as he understood a bit more of what happened to his body, turning to the man Izuku said, "There is no pain anymore."

A simple statement, nobody understood it, other than Toga and Aizawa, that one was latching to Izuku's back, while wrapping her legs around his waist, and the other sitting now relaxed on the couch.