13: ERI, THE LITTLE GIRL

There are now 4 months left for U.A. entrance exams, Izuku was happy, the cafe was rising in popularity, he had work with the heroes as a side job, and the heroes would visit often too, Izuku didn't hear much about Endeavor after his first job with him though.

Toga was now much more stable mentally, much better then the first time they met, Toga now wouldn't wish to see blood all around her 24/7, which made Izuku happy, The blood bags worked. 

Aizawa started spending every break possible in the cafe, the reason he came when asked is 'The coffee is good.', but Izuku knew better, the raven haired man just liked to keep an eye on him. Izuku had a job every couple of days, not much, but enough to make a living out of it, if he wanted, so Eraserhead just wanted to make sure he was fine.. 

Bakugo questioned to himself many times, Why do some of the costumers look so familiar? But never really got the answer he wanted, which made him hungry, but now not even curse he could inside the cafe. Izuku made a friend in the week he was out, and now that friend leaves a kid with him most of the time, Kota was his name, he is staying in the cafe for 6 weeks now, and Bakugo never saw that friend of Izuku.

Kota was having the time of his life, he wasn't in the store for that long, but was for enough to learn how to help in baking, where he helped Toga decorate cookies and so on, which brought a smile to Izuku's face, and Toga and Kota were almost inseparable, as if they knew each other for their whole lives, they were the best of friends, and Izuku thinks he might be the main reason that Toga's mentality changed so much.

Izuku promised Mandalay that he would also make him study for school and other stuff like that, and successfully convinced him to start homeschooling with him.

Thanks to the increase in costumers, Izuku needed to go grocery shopping, since most of the ingredients for his items in the menu were almost nonexistent, leaving the cafe, he warned Toga to take care of the store.

In the way to the grocery store, he stopped to see an event that would change his life forever, a little girl, not older than 7, running away from a bulky man, the girl shined various amounts of color, she had a horn in her forehead, silver hair, and a lot of bandages in her arms and legs, something happened and the man as soon as he touched the girl disappeared, only leaving clothes.

Izuku gasped as he saw the event, rushing to see if the girl was okay, he grabbed the girl and pushed the girl into his chest, hugging her and comforting her with soft words. "I-I k-k-killed a-again. I-I'm a monster. My quirk is a monstrosity." The girl stuttered, one word being bigger than a girl her age should know, Izuku only tightened his hold on the girl, lifting her from the ground.

The girl looked up, from Izuku's chest, and he smiled at her, "So little girl, what's your name? You hurt anywhere?" The green haired male said, his words soft and spoken slowly, to not scare the girl. She nodded, "Eri." Her voice barely a whisper.

"So Eri, nice too meet you. I'm Midoriya Izuku. I will take you to a safe place, where they will ask you some questions and then see what will happen to you." Izuku explained, as the girl nodded and tightened her grip on Izuku's shirt, He is warm... His hands don't hurt... He makes me feel warm... I'm so cold. "Eri, just asking, is the glowing your quirk?" The boy caught the little girl off guard, not even realizing that she was using her quirk, and started to panic.

"Don't worry! Everything's okay, nothing happened to me, see." Izuku smiled at her, a bigger smile than the one he gave her before, "Do you think you can make it stop?" The girl calmed down, some time later the light died down, and she let a relieved sigh. "Can you tell me stuff about your quirk?", the girl flinched, Will he be bad if I tell him about it? Will he trow me away like mommy did? Will he... Eri gave up thinking, only accepting the warmth she was receiving from the boy, "Rewind, I-I can rewind l-l-living things." Izuku caught on quickly, So that man died...