19: ANSWERS AND A SLICE OF DAILY LIFE

Izuku got up, looking around confused, What am I doing here? Where am I? He thought as he started getting up, glancing at his phone for the time, more than half of the day as already passed.

The first thing he did was check on the cafe, calling Toga to know what was happening, Toga told him about what happened after he left, and how he crashed on U.A., and that Aizawa would go pick him up, as if on cue Aizawa entered the room and ordered tiredly Midoriya to follow him.

In the trip, Izuku remembered the past events, and how he had a mini-breakdown and passed out due to lack of sleep, Izuku was ashamed that he behaved like that in front of Nezu of all people. He made a mental note to call the mouse/bear thing to apology.

During the 2 weeks he searched for the names himself, he found little about them, all he knew was what he said to Nezu and All Might.

When arriving at the cafe, Izuku was kicked out of work by Toga and told him to go 'relax outside', Izuku couldn't really fight against her at the time, so he complied, grabbing one of his notebooks in case he decided to write stuff down about heroes and headed to the park. 

Izuku mumbled his time away in the park's bench and wrote some new details in his notebook, compiled the rumors he read on the net about All for One, and tried to guess what kind of villain he was, Izuku was sure that All for One was a intellectual type of Villain that planned everything more than 15 steps ahead.

After quite some time, he decided to head home for the day, only stopping by a road-vendor to buy a snack for Toga, Eri, Dabi and Twice. He took some steps away from the shop, when a voice called for him. "Hey, Kid." The voice belonged to a elderly man from what Izuku could guess.

Izuku turned around to see a small man, dressed in a white and yellow suit, a cape on his back, he extended his arm to Midoriya, "You dropped this kid." He handed Izuku his notebook that he didn't even realize he had dropped, "I took a look at it, this notes are indeed interesting." He commented, "But most of what you have on All for One is lacking."

Izuku took the notebook, and was taken aback by the comment of the elderly man, "You know All for One?" Izuku's curiosity was piked, he wanted to know what the old man knew.

"Why don't we sit." He simply stated, pointing at a bench that was close by, without waiting for a response he started walking there, as Izuku rushed behind the man. 

Sitting down, the man looked at Izuku, "Nezu commented about you... But I never thought I would meet you on the way there, and not like this of all things." He started, Izuku remained silent, expecting the man to talk more, "All for One is the most cruel of man. It all started in the beginning of the quirk era, when everyone was fighting about the anomalies people were being born with."

Izuku looked up, not making eye contact with the man, "I heard if those dark ages didn't occur we would be more advanced technologically, and interstellar travelling would be possible too. But what does it have to do with All for One?" He finished returning eye contact with the elder.

"It was then that he appeared. I heard from Nezu that you know about the existence of One for All, too." The man continued his explanation, his gaze was in his memories as he recalled something Izuku didn't know about, "All for One was a person that could take and give away quirks as he pleased, in those times of despair, he made people gather to him, and soon he became the leader of Japan in the underworld, he had ears everywhere, everyone was afraid of him."

"Take and give quirks as he pleased... All quirks for one person..." Izuku mumbled, as he took in the information.

"But the man had a brother, a sickly brother with a great sense for justice, but All for One believing the brother didn't have a quirk, gave him a quirk, a stockpiling one, and it was then that the brother realized his quirk, a quirk to pass his own quirk to others, and there was born One for All, he tried to fight All for One, but not succeeding he passed it to one, than another, and other, until it got to Nana."