23: CHANGING FATES

Another image from Horikoshi!!!!! Check out his twitter for more!

Only this fanfic content is mine, characters, and main story are by Horikoshi.

There was a day, a day that was focused on the green haired boy, and in that day a decision was made, that changed the course of the story, some... Many people noticed this change.

A man, one that hides his existence from the world, one that was known for being the cruelest of them all, one that ruled over the country by fear alone. This man was one of those that noticed this change.

As if a switch was turned, his many prediction, prophecy, divination and similar quirks activated, all at once, revealing a great change in the world, if he still had his eyes they would have widened at the revelation in front of him, his mouth formed a grin, as he started thinking on the situations around him.

All Might, his grin turned wider, You made a great mistake.

Many theories on what this could turn into came to his mind, mostly work of his intelligence type quirks, coming to a conclusion he states in his own mind, This changed a lot of my plans... Tomura's usefulness is degrading by the second, his only worth will be his body now...

Sensing the presence of one he could trust he opened his mouth, tubes and other objects that pierced his body moving with him, "Doctor." His voice was as if dehydrated, but that would be normal in his condition, after all, his body was dying, "Change of plans."

The one that goes by 'Doctor' turned to the man, lowering his head while giving his full attention.

"Ready a team to accompany Tomura, he needs to be watched from now on." The man states.

"I will start preparing the Nomus." And with that the 'Doctor' left, mentally cursing as he realized that he needed to get rid of some of his experiments.

Little brother... Fight as much as you can... I will get you soon.

---------------

Nighteye was having a blissful day, work was progressing as planned, and was now enjoying his time re-watching All Might's debut video, as he did in many other occasions. That day however was ruined by the unconscious activation of his quirk, a thing that would only happen if many things at the same time would change, a thing that only happened twice in his life, but only as he was a child.

A future that revealed great change, cities partially destroyed, heroes on the ground wounded or worse, All Might nowhere to be seen, and strange creatures flying around.

Nighteye's blood run cold at the sight, a war was coming, and he didn't know much more details than this, a war was bound to happen.

Months passed as he brainstormed alone, or accompanied with Nezu, U.A.'s Principal, both couldn't pick up the reason for such occurrence, not even Nezu's High Spec, that allowed him to have great thinking and speculation power, could come to a solution, nor even a cause.

And something occurred, in a mission, Nighteye met a boy, one introduced by Eraser Head, one with such great thinking potential, one that showed premise, and helped with such a complex mission with ease, that his eyes widened at the sight.

Curiosity taking the best of him, Nighteye touched the boy, a simple touch that the boy didn't even noticed, as he activated his quirk to see his future, he could only gasp internally at what he saw.

Midoriya Izuku, the boy he met that day, the same creatures he saw on his vision in front of him, the boy bravely confronting the creatures, as bodies of other people lied on the floor, his body and clothes bloodied, the boy gasping for hair as his body was getting tired.