7: FIRST PAID WORK OF IZUKU

There was now only 8 months and a half to the U.A. entrance exams, Bakugo's fighting technique and muscles were developing greatly with the training, the beach was a lot cleaner, and Izuku's knife handling and dodging skills were off the charts. How? Bakugo didn't know, he only knew that he trained with Toga, but he doubted that he would develop so fast in that.

Bakugo was a bit frustrated that Izuku left the training early with Toga, something about the cafe, He said that he would be able to get the place soon, but Bakugo didn't link the fact that he left sooner because the building was ready for use.

The next day, Bakugo got a message, a message from Izuku, that said something along the lines of, 'Got the place. Here's location.', that but with a crazy long message, that was everything except simple and short. The thing exceeded the 300 words mark, it was a full report of how the place was. Bakugo didn't want to read the whole thing so he just got up from his bed, and made his way to the location he received.

Toga was excited. She didn't know how to react, first she got something to treasure in a life of misery, then a place that accepted her, and now her own place, with workplace included! She was beyond just excited, the place was so nice and fresh, the walls were painted with a nice comfortable color, the tables and chairs weren't many but enough to hold 40 people inside, and even though they were wooden chairs, they were very nice and comfortable, the tables being made with the same material too.

There was a corner with sofas and a coffee table for relaxing, a place for mostly Aizawa, they figured he would pass a lot of time there after all, and opposite from the door was the balcony, with all the essentials.

Dashing through the flight of stairs to the second floor, Toga saw where she was going to live in, there was 3 big bedrooms and one bigger than them, a living room connected to the kitchen and 2 bathrooms, every room was decorated and clean. Soon after she was done appreciating the house she felt a tap on her shoulder. "Downstairs is a kitchen for the cafe too." Izuku said, his voice holding in the same amount of excitement as Toga. Then almost shoving it into her hands, a small wooden plate with 'Toga' engraved on it he said. "And this is for you to put on the entrance of your room." Toga's eyes shown even brighter, her golden cat eyes getting more and more excited. Toga will have her own room! A place that will be hers, and only hers!

Izuku perked as he heard the chime of the front door of the cafe, getting there he saw a open mouthed Bakugo, Izuku just smiled and started to prepare his sandwich, without even be asked for. When Bakugo came to it, he was ushered to a sit and given his sandwich. There was a small chat between the two, but not much later Bakugo had to leave to go grocery shopping for his mother. It was the weekend so Toga and Izuku could enjoy the time memorizing the place.

In the middle of the afternoon, Aizawa came in, the same exhausted face on him, Izuku prepared his coffee and gave him a nice and bright smile, he could swear that he saw a smile bellow his capture weapon, that he wears everywhere. After enjoying some time on the sofa of the cafe, Aizawa turned to Izuku. "I would like to offer you a job." It caught Izuku's attention almost immediately, making him stop moving to look at the man. "As a hero, I have the authority to mobilize civilians, with their authorization of course, to help in hero activities, in case of being invited directly by a hero, the civilian will receive pay for the help." Aizawa continued.

"Does this mean, you are in need of my analysis skills?" Izuku tilted his head to make sense out of what Aizawa was saying. Receiving a nod, he asks another thing. "Location and what is this about. If we are cooperating with other heroes can I announce my cafe for publicity? Is Toga needed?"

"We will meet here in about 3 hours, and we are cooperating with another heroes. No Toga will not be needed." Izuku nods in acknowledgement. "This work will be to take down a drug circle. There are some quirks that I will only be able to talk about them when the other members arrive, and we will ask you to analyse them with the information given." Izuku nods in acknowledgement, again.