6: TOGA'S CURIOSITY ON IZU'S LIFE

Two days after the Hosu's trip to buy blood, Toga had to explain her quirk and other stuff to Eraser Head, that left with to many questions in his head. The raven-haired hero got his questions answered and said something along the lines of. "I'm going to inform Nezu, so you can have an identity to work on the cafe." With that said Toga's head was on the clouds for the rest of the day.

The next day Toga woke up late, missing the opportunity of seeing Izuku leave the house and eat breakfast with him. Looking in the kitchen, Toga found a package wrapped in a yellow piece of fabric. Did Izu forget this? Toga asked herself. I know! I will go deliver it to him! I know where his school is! And so begin Toga's journey of the day. Saying her goodbyes to the nice woman that is Inko Midoriya, she followed suit in direction to the school.

Toga's opinion on school was bad, well, worse than most students, for her its a place that she had to wear a mask to follow what her parents wanted, after all. A place that she wasn't allowed to be herself and only be a standard student in a pre-quirk anime. A thing about Toga was her likeness for uniqueness, her wish to be only herself and nobody else, and she liked Izuku because of that, she could be herself around him, and he accepted her like that.

Arriving at the gate of the school, she noticed it was probably lunch time, since students were walking all around, without thinking much more, putting a smile on her face and humming a happy song, she walked herself in, going for the 3rd year students floor. It didn't take much to notice her green-haired target. Instantaneously her mood got much brighter.

Swinging the door open, her mood got gloomier. Her savior, the boy who she got to be herself with, the one who offered her a house, a place to be, and a objective in life, was now on the floor while being stepped on by 6 different students, looking around she didn't see Bakugo too. Should I cut them? She thought to herself, No... Izu wouldn't like that... This smell! Blood! Izu's blood! 

Without thinking much more, and thanks to her great physical abilities, Toga kicked one of the students, making him fall back, without a moment to spare she hit another student , pivoting on the one she kicked the first and launching her foot, with some other moves, quickly Izuku was free of torment. "T-TOGA! What are you doing here!?" Izuku asked as he saw the girl's mood get much brighter.

"Izu~. Let's have lunch together!" Toga said swinging the small box in her hand. Izuku's eyes widen for a bit, not really sure about what's happening. In that moment the class's door opens with a great slam. Looking at who entered the room, it was Bakugo. "Boom Boom Boy! Eat lunch with us~!" Toga called the spiky-blond boy, that started rambling something she didn't quite pick up.

After Bakugo got closer, he saw Izuku on the floor, uniform dirty, and some other kids in the corner of the class caressing their faces. Bakugo isn't dumb, so he figured out what happened quickly. "Twin-buns, what the fuck are you doing here?" Bakugo's voice was angry for those who didn't know him, for those who did, it was just a normal question.

"Lunch~. Izu forgot this at home." Toga says showing the small box with food inside. "So I thought it would be nice to have lunch together!" Toga started spinning around herself, happy for some reason Bakugo couldn't quite figure out. "By the way, are you coming for dinner? Inko said she missed having dinner with you and your mother." Toga said as she stopped spinning and looked at Bakugo for an answer.

With a small 'tch' Bakugo started talking, as he got three tables together. "Sure. Bring nerd over, hope he got my sandwich, and it better be the extra spicy one." Bakugo finished as he sat at one of the tables, looking Toga's attention was all completely focused on Izuku, her smile was so obvious, that he didn't figure out yet how Izuku didn't notice her intentions.