17: THE MAN THAT IS AFRAID OF SPLITTING

There is now 2 months until the entrance exams, Dabi was pretty much part of the family already, and let's say that everything in the cafe was doing great. Almost everything, since 1 week ago, with an special work in the cafe.

"With this, the cafe is paid." Izuku said as he counted the money from after the cafe opened, this extra works that Izuku does gave him quite the sum of money, "And with the rest I will be able to upgrade the cafe!" Izuku exclaimed, starting to daydream about the upgrades.

"Upgrade?" Aizawa asked, Nezu by his side.

Izuku nodded, "Yes! I want to get a training room in the back, in the empty space there is. The beach won't work anymore, since it was clean, by Kacchan and me, the government wants it back, making it a public place, meaning no use of quirks, and that means no training possible for Kacchan! I also wanted to use the place to train Eri's quirk!" Aizawa and Nezu nodded along, taking in the things that needed to be done, after all, if they did, Izuku would be obligated to pay by helping them on their missions, even though they knew that he would help anyway.

"I also would like extra rooms, I want to put some to rent and get more employees here, maybe a student would rent the place to be closer to school!" Izuku continued to daydream of his perfect cafe.

"That can be arranged!" Nezu happily exclaimed, "Of course it will cost more than what you have, but that can be paid as you have been!" Izuku nodded happy with the answer.

"They should be arriving by now." Aizawa stated as he started getting papers out of his sleeping bag, heroes were meeting in the cafe for a mission, where the objective was to capture quite a number of criminals that were part of a big organization, that dealt with weapon trading and drug dealing.

Dabi was happily setting the bakery of the next day in the cooling area, so that they could be served freshly made in the morning, when Endeavor stepped in, and a candy-cane looking kid besides him.

"Didn't I already said that I don't like this guy?" Izuku commented making Aizawa answer with a simple 'It's work. Deal with it.'.

On the other side, Dabi was not so happy to see the man, as he bursted in flames, destroying the little pastries he was carrying. "WHY IS THIS SCUMBAG HERE!?" The young adult screamed, his voice full of hatred.

Endeavor in response got his flames up, Dabi jumped over the counter making him stay face-to-face with the burning man. Izuku seeing how this was going to end, quickly grabbed the extinguisher, and started sprinting to the two.

He was too late to activate the extinguisher, being in the middle of two flame attacks, Izuku however was not bothered by the flames, he was bothered by the damage they were doing to the pace.

As they shoot their flames at each other, Izuku being in the middle, his anger was increasing, and instead of using the extinguisher as he should, he smacked it against Endeavor's chin, making it a surprise attack as the two were cursing and shooting flames at each-other to notice, and pivoted on his foot, making a swing hit against Dabi's face, knocking the two out successfully.

"DIDN'T I SAY BEFORE THAT THERE WOULD BE NO MORE FIRE IN THE BUILDING!" Izuku screamed at the two knocked out adults, all the while being stared in awe by the candy-cane guy.

Izuku then stopped the fire from spreading, thankfully only losing a table and two chairs in the process and needing to clean the burn marks, that were just light gray marks on the floor.

Toga arrived at the place shortly after, completely unaware of what happened, only to see Dabi passed out on the floor, Izuku with an extinguisher with a dented bottom, an Endeavor already getting up, and a white and red haired boy, mouth opened while staring at Izuku, obviously Toga had the most mature reaction one could have, she bursted herself laughing at the situation.