10: HERO TRAINING

Dinner was amazing, was all that Izuku could think, Maybe I can get some recipes... Izuku thought as he got up and headed to the Kitchen, Ragdoll was there, she is another member of the 'Wild, Wild Pussy-Cats', after getting closer, Izuku asked the question. "Can I help out?" For some reason Ragdoll, flinched, jumping at his comment.

Looking behind her, she saw a green mop of hair, much like a broccoli, she smiled. "Why not broccoli." Izuku was not expecting the nickname, but put a smile on his face nonetheless, going to her side to help out prepare more dinner, for the group that is still to arrive. "Today is the only day we will make dinner, for the rest of the week it will be the students to feed themselves!" She commented. 

Izuku hummed, "Then its great that I'm not a student, today's dinner was amazing, after all." Izuku commented, Ragdoll didn't move, only looking at him with the corner of her eye. "I'm here on a job, Sho- Eraser Head gave me, I will be in charge of analyzing and improving the students quirks. Toga, the girl that came with me, will be in charge of dodging and counter mechanics." Izuku explained, making Ragdoll ease on the glare.

"How can a young kid get a job from him? For what I know, the man is hard to communicate with." She sighed, "He doesn't even talk with me, and I know him for years now!"

Izuku chuckled, "Did you try making him coffee?" Ragdoll only stared at him, "I should start making him his coffee... He should be quite grumpy by now." Izuku murmured as he started preparing a coffee, only leaving vegetables finely cut on the board he was.

About 5 minutes later, he was heading out of the Kitchen and was walking to Aizawa, leaving a cup of coffee in front of the man, and took a seat on his side, shortly after that, Toga sat besides Izuku, "Thanks." Aizawa commented on the coffee, as he happily drank it.

Vlad King and the members of the 'Wild, Wild Pussy-Cats' joined after all the students had returned. Toga seemed to have taken a liking to Vlad King, maybe because both have blood related quirks, they were right now, talking about anatomy and safe places to extract good amounts of blood, without causing blood loss, Izuku thought that that kind of conversation will be really good for Toga, and her way of fighting.

Tiger, the last member of the group that Izuku didn't had meet yet, started conversation with Aizawa, asking things that would be good to do the next day for the training of the students. In that moment Izuku remembered, looking at Aizawa he commented. "I will only help those four with their quirks. I will analyse the others but will not help them directly." Aizawa nodded not even looking at Izuku. 

Pretty much everyone at the table stopped to look at their short interaction, all of them thinking of what kind of relationship the two have, everyone except Toga, who knew since the very beginning.

As every student finally finished eating, it was time for Izuku and Toga to head to their rooms and sleep for the night. Izuku was about to say his goodnight, when he got hit in the back of his head, the punch was small and weak, so Izuku's curiosity was taking over him, as he looked behind him and found a small boy. "A kid?" Izuku commented.

Mandalay was quick to catch the situation. "That is my nephew, Kota, Kota say hi." She says as the boy simply 'tched' Izuku. He seems to be a smaller version of Kacchan... Izuku noted mentally.

"Why would I care for some heroes wannabe? They are even acting as teacher's pets to be seated with his teachers." He grumpily says.

"Kota... They are not students." Mandalay says, making Kota's eyes widen. "They are also not heroes in training."

"I would be closer to a villain, actually." Toga comments cheerfully.

"TOGA!" Izuku yells in disbelief. "But its true Izu! I-" She tried to get her point across, but was stopped by Izuku, "Don't say that, first when you are with lack of blood you don't think straight, second you didn't have a choice most of the times, and now you are working to pay for the crimes!" Izuku explained, making Toga get all giddy. She couldn't stand the awkward sensation much longer, so she got up and headed to her room, blushing madly, at any other time she would be all in to tease Izuku, but since there were many others there she refrained from doing so.