24: TAKING OUT SOME STRESS

The purple haired boy huffed and puffed, "How much more do I need to do?", he said to particularly no one.

But a green haired boy was in the corner of the room and heard him, "45 more minutes." He stated, making Shinso look at him, "And after that is free time, so work hard." Izuku smiled.

I has been three days since Shinso started training, Toga was particularly hard on him during training, and Twice made sure to make adjustments on the clones so that he would actually go through trouble.

At the moment, the taller boy was fighting his own clone, his objective is to fight them, while they go hard on the attack, and Shinso develops better defensive mechanisms with it.

"You are a devil." He gasped out.

"No. I'm your trainer, there is no devil here." Izuku smiled at him.

And with that, the training continued, Izuku already passed the boy, in just three days the boy developed so much that Izuku didn't know what to actually do, but made him more interested.

Izuku would go extremely hard on the boy in his studies, and analysis classes, and even thought of possible support gear for the boy to use.

Maybe something that can mimic voices that are heard can be useful, Izuku absentmindedly thought.

In the other hand, he was slacking on Uraraka's training, but for that Toga was there, they turned into something close to best-friends by now, if Izuku didn't know better, he would thought that they were in a more intimate relationship.

And talking about Uraraka, Eri loved the girl, every possible living moment, the little silver haired girl would stuck close to the gravity user, so much that Izuku had to make Uraraka be the one that trained Eri on using her quirk, and with a good amount of results Izuku smiled, Eri was not afraid of her quirk anymore and was smiling much, much more.

A face that came to Izuku's mind was Kota, he stopped coming since the new year, just coming once every couple of weeks, Kota was a good friend of Eri, but Izuku is thinking that there must be something between the two that is not making their relationship as friends grow, and that worries the green haired boy. Eri needs friends her age after all...

Toga, was busy most of the time now, training Uraraka, the kitchen for the cafe, her own studies, Izuku worries for the blonde, she is drinking her blood daily, about a third of a pack a day, but she is continuously losing the light in her eyes, Izuku can worry if the girl is truly happy with them.

Dabi and Twice became quite close friends now, before there would be disputes on who was the responsible for the group, but now both of them accepted the big brother role for the kids, and Izuku could only smile as they would play cards with Aizawa and Yamada when they visited late at night.

Izuku was also busy lately, the one for all situation he was dragged into buries his mind with difficult thoughts, plus the situation Stain informed him of, and the plus information La Brava would dump him, plus the cafe work, and the extra help in hero work, was actually starting to take a toll on him.

But something the next day changed that, Bakugo Katsuki, the explosive bomb, and his childhood friend, came through the door, forcibly flipped the wood sign to 'closed', and dragged the green haired boy and the blonde girl with him outside.

"Ka-Kacchan!? What are you doing?" Izuku frantically asked, not really sure of what was happening.

"SHUT UP! And actually walk." The explosion user said.

"Kitkat, can you let go of my arm?" Toga questioned.

"No."(Katsuki)

"Where are we going?"(Izuku)