Chapter 30 | Group Date

I am going to link my Pinterest board for this chapter. You can look at it if you want to, I would suggest it since I'm not going to put any pictures and I am bad at writing. Most of the pictures are the outfits that everyone is wearing and the aesthetic I kind of want this chapter to follow. There are a lot of different outfits so you can choose how you envision the outfits to be. This will be under the chapter 32 section. Please feel free to look at any of the other sections if you want to but, be careful of spoilers. Thereshouldn'tbe a lot but, I just thought I should warn you just in case :)))

https://pin.it/1Yxo5Wd 

I kiss Niall on his forehead before slipping out of the flat to go set up the group date while he sleeps. I had packed a car the night before so I would be able to leave as soon as I wake up. I chose to do something that would be more private so we could all escape everything for a day. When I get back Niall's still asleep so I decide to get dressed and let him get a little more sleep. 

I know I only suggested this yesterday but, I've had this idea for a date for a long time. Before everyone left yesterday I talked them into wearing color-coordinated outfits. I gave them a bit of freedom to wear what they want to it has to be white or beige. They loved the idea so much. Okay maybe I had to bribe them with $20 each but, they agreed nonetheless. I have no idea why they would accept a $20 bribe when they are already extremely rich. I think they really did like the idea, they just didn't want to sacrifice their masculinity by admitting it. Which is complete and utter bullshit if you ask me. Who decided what is considered "masculine" and "feminine"? It seems like such an outdated concept in a way. People should be able to act however they want and wear whatever they want regardless of their gender and everyone should respect that. Just because you want to wear or do something "feminine" doesn't make you any less of a man, if anything I would respect you more because of it but, that's just my opinion. 

I finish changing and set a pile of folded clothes at the edge of the bed for Niall to change into when he wakes up. I walk out into the living room to answer my ringing phone. While I'm on the phone with a stressed-out Harry Niall comes hopping into the room on his crutches fully dressed. He looks amazing as he smiles at me. The morning sun reflecting off of his blue eyes making them look like clear glimmering pools of water. 

"Harry, I'm sure your hair isn't that bad. I'll bring a headband for you ok?"

"A headband?"

"Yes, a headband. It'll look good on you I promise."

"Thanks, Di,"

"Yeah, now go finish getting ready we'll be there in 10 minutes." I hang up the phone and run up to hug my tired boyfriend. He tries his best to wrap his hands around my back without dropping his crutches but, it doesn't do much. 

"Good morning," He says, his voice still raspy and deep from waking up. 

"Good morning love," I pull away from the hug and kiss him gently before walking into the kitchen to grab him a coffee. "You look great by the way. Did you pick that outfit out yourself?" 

"Haha funny. But, I do love it though. You've got to pick my outfits out more often. 'S a lot less work for me."

"This is such an honor Mr. Horan, thank you so much for giving me the title of your personal stylist," By this time he has made his way over to the counter and he's sat in one of the stools. I lean up against the counter on the other side admiring him while he sips on the coffee I gave him. 

"You're very welcome. I expect there to be a pile of clothes at the end of the bed each day when I wake up if not, I will not hesitate to relieve you of your position."