Chapter 13 | Cafe

Hi! I just wanted to let you all know that from here on out for most of the chapters I have made Pinterest boards or sections for them in case you want to look at them! They mostly just have outfits or inspiration for the setting or plot. I wouldn't click on any of the sections for the chapters you haven't read yet if you don't want spoilers. Copy and Paste the link below!

https://pin.it/1Yxo5Wd

RING, RING, RING

My phone vibrates on the nightstand next to my bed. I flop my arm over and feel around for the phone in the dark.

"Make it stop," Niall groans and covers his ears with his pillows. My hand bumps into my phone and I move my hand on top of it and bring it to my ear. 

"Hello?"

"Hey D!" I recognize the voice on the phone. 

"Hi, Gigi," Gigi and I had been texting and talking ever since the runway but we never really got to hang out because of our hectic schedules. 

"I just landed in New York and I have a day off. Do you want to meet up later?"

"Oh my god, yes, I needed to talk to you about something anyway." I sigh in relief. The boys were going to be in interviews all day and I did not want to sit around my room all day. "There is this cafe about a block away from my hotel, I'll text you the address. Does 11 sound good?"

"Sounds good to me,"

I quickly send Gigi the address. I check the time and it was already 9 o'clock. I roll out of bed and rub my eyes as I walk towards the bathroom. The lights flicker on, I squint my eyes at the bright light. The steam from the hot water begins to fog up the mirror. When I finished showering I wrap myself in a towel. As I reach for the door handle, I hear someone barge into the room. 

"Niall, can I use your bathroom?" Harry says urgently. Shit. I quickly scoop my clothes up from off of the floor and hide in the shower. I know Harry won't wait for Niall's answer so this was the best I could do. 

I hold my breath and press my back up against the cool tile as I hear the door handle turn. "Thanks, Niall!" Harry says quickly shutting the door behind him. Harry lets out a sigh as he relieves himself.  I start to set my hand down on the small ledge meant for soap when it slips. I nearly fall but I catch myself. I hear Harry zip up his zipper. Everything goes quiet. My eyes squint shut and bite down on my lip hoping Harry didn't notice. 

"Is someone in here?" Harry asks quietly. I wrap my hand around my mouth to ensure I didn't make any noise. I can finally breathe again when I hear Harry turn on the faucet and wash his hands, leaving the room shortly after. 

"Did you have someone in your room this morning? The mirrors in the bathroom were foggy," I overhear Harry ask Niall. 

"None of your business. Now get out I was sleeping," 

"Niall got laid. Niall got laid," Harry teased in a sing-songy voice. 

"Get out,"

"Fine, fine, I'm just leaving,"

I hear the door lock and step out of the bathroom. I was going to say something about what just happened but by the time I reached the bed Niall had already passed out. I walk over to him and press a kiss onto his cheek. He shifts, grinning slightly. "I'm going to meet Gigi, I'll be back later," I whisper in his ear. He nods his head and adjusts himself more comfortably in his bed. 

I sprint over to my room in just a towel unlocking the door as quickly as I could. I made it in without anyone seeing me. As soon as I was in my room I ditched my towel and grabbed a black, satin corset top and a pair of crossed waistline jeans.