Chapter 17 | New Years

"How'd the shoot go?" Zayn asks looking away from his food and up at me. The rest of the boys sit around in a circle on the floor backstage eating their own food. 

"Eh, it was okay," I shrug my shoulders and stab another piece of lettuce with my fork. "They didn't like any of my photos." Niall looks like he is ready to kill someone and the rest of the boys look concerned. 

"What? How could they not like any of your pictures!" Niall practically yells. 

"Good lord calm down babe it's not a big deal," 

"I can't calm down your beautiful, and if they don't see that then they're blind." At this point, Niall had stopped eating completely which rare considering his love for food. I tried really hard to maintain my calm composure when what I really wanted to do was burst out into laughter. I look at Niall and let out a small snicker which nobody seemed to notice. I slowly start to smile and everybody's eyebrows furrow even more than they were. 

"It's not a big deal because I'm joking," I start to laugh and eat more of my salad. "I'm going to be on the cover of Vogue," I say as nonchalantly as possible. Their eyes all widen and look at me.

"Wait what?!" Harry says surprised.

"THEY'RE GOING TO PUT ME ON THE COVER OF VOGUE!" I squeal this time unable to contain my excitement. Harry rings his arm around my neck and messes up my hair. 

"That's my best friend," 

"Oi get your hands off of me!" Harry laughs and lets go of me. "See look at what you've done to my hair." My hair was now a tangled mess but it really wasn't that important. Niall scooted even closer to me and pulled me onto his lap. 

"I'm so fucking proud of you," He plants a kiss onto my lips. My hand finds his cheek and his hands get lost in my tangled hair. 

"Damn ya'll put Louis and Harry to shame," Zayn jokes. I turn away from Niall and roll my eyes. 

"Hey!" Harry yells at Zayn. "Come on Louis, kiss me you fool." Louis crawls his way over to Harry and throws himself on top of him. I laugh and rest my head on top of Niall's. 

"Okay, okay you've proved your point now, can you two please stop shoving your tongues down each others throats? I'm trying to eat." Zayn gestures down to his food with an annoyed look on his face. Louis gets off of Harry but, not without one last exagerated kiss. "But, seriously though congradulations."

"Yeah I'm happy for you," Liam agrees. 

"Thank you! You lot are so sweet." I open my arms and clamp my hands open and shut. "Bring it in." The boys all exchange looks before tackling me to the ground. Niall was pinned to the floor on the bottom of the pile. He groans and I laugh but, it's difficult since I have the weight of four teenage boys on top of me. 

"You're crushing me," I wheeze. 

"Too bad." Louis says. I turn my head to look down at Niall who's face was nearly purple. 

"I think we killed Niall." Their heads all turn to look at Niall. Niall bulged his eyes out and the boys slowly crawled off of us. I stand up and dust off my sweatpants. My hand reaches out for Niall, he latches on and pulls himself off of the floor. 

"I thought I was  gonner," 

"Oh we're not that heavy," Liam argues. 

"Tell that to my broken ribs."

"Sorry babe," Niall smiles me and kisses me shortly and sweetly.

"Yeah sorry Nialler," Harry tries to apologize but Niall is quick to shut him down.