Chapter 20 | AMAS

"Louis you've sat on my dress!" 

"Your dress is taking up all of the space in here!" Louis scoots off of my dress and pushes it over to the side. 

We all crammed into the back of a stretch limo on our way to the AMA's. The boys were forced into the corner so they wouldn't mess up my dress. 

"Your just jealous that I look better than all of you combined," 

"Zayn's here too,"

"You're right. I look better than all of you combined, minus Zayn," Niall looks slightly offended. "I mean look at him Niall he's a god," Zayn smirks and Niall shakes his head in defeat. 

"It still hurt," Niall clutches his chest dramatically and sniffles for added effect. 

"I chose you though, didn't I?" Niall smiles over and crawls over to me, careful not to touch the dress, and kisses me lightly. The boys groan and roll their eyes, tired of the PDA. Which doesn't seem fair because Louis and Harry are the same way. 

When we arrive at the Microsoft Theater. The lads all pop out onto the red carpet. Niall stays behind to lend me a hand while I climb out of the limo onto the red carpet lined with flashing cameras. 

The boys had worn almost identical matching black suits with the same black jeans just styled differently. Except for Niall who decided to wear a more casual black jacket over a white tee. I tried to convince him to wear this all-black suit with a black button-up underneath and those round glasses that I loved so much on him but, I lost that fight.

 I tried to convince him to wear this all-black suit with a black button-up underneath and those round glasses that I loved so much on him but, I lost that fight

I was wearing a silk gown with a sheer top. My manager had found me an amazing stylist who had styled many famous models such as  Emily DiDonato, Suvi Koponen,  Hana Jirickova, and Andreea Diaconu. The stylest was able to get into contact with Naeem Kahn (an Indian-American fashion designer known for his ornate and intricately detailed gowns, and for dressing First Lady Michelle Obama, Queen Noor of Jordan, and Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge) and have him design this one of a kind dress. This was the biggest event I had gone too since becoming a well-established model and it was a big deal to have such a big designer be willing to work with me.