Chapter 9 | Dumpsters

Niall and I both took different flights back to Cork because Niall had told them he had to fly back to Mullingar because his great-grandma passed away. I took the earlier flight and Niall rode with me to the airport leaving me with a peck on my lips before he drove away.

I waited outside of the airport and a burly, intimidating looking man pulled up in a black range rover and waved me towards the car. I recognized him from some of the concerts but I forgot his name, I think it was Patrick but I'm not sure. He towered above me when he took my bag from my hands and secured it in the boot of the car. He then walked over to my door and opened it avoiding eye contact with me. I climbed into the backseat as he stomped his way over to the driver's seat and started to drive.

The drive was pretty short so we pulled up to the tour bus about fifteen minutes later. Patrick handed me my bag and I proceeded towards the bus. As I got closer I could hear the boys yelling at each other for god knows what, probably something stupid. I walked through the door and climbed up the small steps. They didn't see me and kept yelling at each other while Liam was just sitting on the couch observing. Liam's eyes met mine and his mouth started to open when I lifted my finger to my mouth and he smirked and turned his attention back to Harry, Zayn, and Louis.

"I was clearly winning, Harry, bumped into me so you would win!" Zayn argued.

"I did not!" Harry tried to lie but everyone knows Harry's a bad liar so Zayn didn't buy it.

They all had their backs turned towards me as they stared at the small TV in the corner of the lounge area. I tip-toed my way up to where they all sat on the floor and slowly set my bag down on the ground before launching myself on top of their folded legs. The boys all groaned as I flipped myself over so I could see Harry whose lap my head was in. Louis was sat in the middle of the three and my feet were laid across Zayn's lap. Harry smiled at me before turning to Zayn and Louis who both nodded their heads knowingly as if they could communicate through looks.

All of the sudden I am being lifted into the air. My head almost hits the ceiling as the boys attempt to carry me out.

"Put me down!" I plead as I try to wiggle my way out of their grasps but, they were obviously stronger so it was a battle I was going to lose.

"Nope, you brought this upon yourself," Harry says popping the p.

"Come on, please," I continue to beg, "Where are you taking me?" I let out an exhausted giggle as the three boys carry me outside of the bus.

My eyes widen as I realize where they are taking me. I start to violently kick my legs and slam my fists into Harry's back.

"No-no-no-no, don't you dare!" I yell. The boys laugh, my eyes catch Liam's who is trailing behind us watching as they carry me towards a large dumpster that is tucked in a small alleyway that is not too far from the bus. "Liam help me!" My chest rests on Harry's shoulders as I clasp my hands together to beg Liam.

Liam shrugs his shoulders, "Can't help you there,"

"You bloody arse!" I yell and Liam just laughs. I turned around to see they had nearly carried me over to the dumpster. I become a dead weight in their arms as a final attempt to escape. Louis' grip weakens on my waist and I try to wiggle my feet out of Zayn's grip but his hands stay latched on to my legs. Zayn lets go with one arm and lifts the lid to the dumpster and they adjust their grip so Harry is holding on to my arms and Zayn is holding my ankles.

"One... Two.... Three..." They all chant as they swing me into the dumpster. I landed with a loud thud. Thankfully there were only a few trash bags and a couple of loose pieces of trash and not any dead animals. The boy's laughter was muffled by the steel walls. I groaned and sat myself up.