Chapter 36 | Epilogue pt.2

https://pin.it/KxoU4NB

"Kenny!" Diana shouts as she stares at herself in the old mirror hung delicately on the cracked wall. Her arms are stretched behind her back, her teeth are clamped down on her bottom lip as she struggles with her dress. "I need help!" 

Niall had decided to get an Airbnb for their wedding since they decided they wanted to get married in Italy. He booked a hotel room for the night for himself because of the infamous superstition. Diana didn't want to be by herself so she invited Kendall, Gigi, Bella, Maya, Gemma, and Lottie to stay over. It turned out to be chaotic, to say the least, with all of the girls in one house. Not in a bad way though. Diana was glad they were there because, if they weren't she probably would have stayed up all night stressed about the next day. 

Kendall comes running in with her hair in a mess and her bare feet slapping against the cool tile. "Can you help me with this last button?" Kendall releases the front of her dress from her hands and lets it fall, the green fabric stopping just above her feet. 

"Yeah, sure," She flicks her hair to the side and focuses on fastening the button on her lower back. "Nervous?" Kendall asks when she finally gets the button closed. 

"Surprisingly no," They look at each other through the gold framed mirror. "I've been worried about this day for so long and now that it's here, it's kind of peaceful. I was expecting to be more nervous but, everything feels so right that it's hard to." 

"God, you're going to make me tear up listening to you. I can't even imagine the wreck I'm going to be in when you recite your vows," Diana laughs a flicks her wrist up applying another coat of mascara. 

"You'd better bring some extra tissues then," Just then the rest of the girls come piling into the bathroom all in their stunning dress of different colors, shades, and design showcasing each of their personalities. 

It was easier not to have any bridesmaids, Diana thought. It's a small wedding and it wouldn't make sense for most of the people there to be stood up next to her. She tried to see if she could narrow it down but, it was impossible to choose. Besides, they're basically her unofficial bridesmaids anyway just without all of the responsibilities which made it easier for everyone. 

"Everyone smile or whatever you want to do!" Bella runs in front of the group but stays behind Diana so she can be in the front of the photo. Her phone is already out and pointed to the mirror before anyone really has any time to react. Diana was still applying lip gloss to her naturally pink lips and the rest of the girls were mid-conversation and laughing at something one of them said. Bella snaps the photo and another once they are all posed and smiling with one another. 

She passes the phone around and d then sends it to the chat with all of them in it. Diana takes a better look at the photos and comes to find out she likes the first one much better. There is something so pure, so unfiltered about it. No one's trying too hard or putting on a face, it's just genuine happiness spread across each of their faces. She makes sure to save the pictures and sets her phone back down on the bathroom counter. 

"One hour till Di's getting married!" Gigi shouts and lifts up her glass of champagne after she's handed everyone else a glass. They all toast their glasses with a cheer and they pull Diana into the center of one of the biggest group hugs she's been in. 

"Alright, alright," She finally says once she's not suffocated by the arms of all of her closest friends (well, minus the boys of course). "Now, I need some help with my hair," Lottie walks up behind her, comb already in hand, and starts brushing her hair as the girls file out to get themselves ready. 

-

https://pin.it/7z151yU

Niall rocks back and forth on his heel with his hands closed in front of him, biting his lips waiting for her car to pull up in front of the opposite end of the aisle. The bright morning sun hung right above them all as the cool breeze dusted his shoulders.