-before we start-

Hi everyone! :)

I'm Katie and I'd like to welcome y'all to my very first book. I really hope some of you enjoy reading it and can share their thoughts about it. I would highly appreciate your votes as well, if you like it.

As English is not my first language, there may be some misspellings or grammar mistakes. I'd like to apologize myself for those in advance. If you spot any, feel free to correct me, but please keep it friendly. :)

The longer I'm working on the story, the more I get into the whole writing world and the more confident I get in my own writing. Please keep in mind that it's my first book and it took me some time to get into the story, so please just give it a chance.
I know, especially the first few chapters but also the rest of the book is in desperate need of editing, and as soon as I've got the time, I will do it, but for now it'll have to do.

The story contains some topics, like violence, sexual abuse, murder, strong language and some very detailed sexual scenes, which might be a trigger for some of you.

Please read on your own responsibility.

I'm happy to get to know all of you and communicate through the comments. If you have any questions about the story, one of the characters or anything about me, feel free to slide into my dms.

Now enjoy reading.

Have a nice day!

Katie 🤍