41| Good girl

🦋Steamy chapter ahead. If you don't like it, feel free to skip it.🦋

The moment the elevator doors close, Zach has me pinned against the wall.

"God, I've waited for this the whole evening," he mutters, and starts kissing my neck.

What is it about elevators that everyone starts making out as soon as they're alone?

I rake my fingers through Zach's wavy hair and moan softly as I feel his hard-on pressed against my stomach.

A ping is to be heard and we stop three floors above ours. We quickly break away and I adjust my dress before the doors open and an elderly couple steps into the elevator.

"Happy new year," the lady wishes us and smirks as she notices my disheveled hair. "Oh, Mathew, do you remember when we were this young and shared some secret kisses in the elevator?" she whispers with a thick British accent. Her husband just nods and gives her a mischievous grin.

I feel my face flushing and return her New Year's wishes with a sheepish smile.

"Hold still!" Zach whispers into my ear as the elevator begins moving again. The next moment I feel his hand sneaking under my dress.

My eyes widen and I slightly shake my head, but Zach just smirks and shoves my thong aside. I bite back a moan as he starts circling his fingers against my little nub. Fortunately, the couple is standing in front of us, so they can't see the naughty things going on behind their backs, but I'm pretty sure they can hear my heavy breathing.

I'm both disappointed and glad when we stop on the 7th floor and Zach draws back his hand. I mumble a goodbye and we exit the elevator and leave the couple behind.

As soon as we enter our room and close the door behind us, I turn around and swat Zach's chest.

"Are you crazy?" I reprimand him. "That was so embarrassing!"

Zach just chuckles deeply and grabs my waist.

"So?" he turns us around and pushes me against the door. "Embarrassing? I think you enjoyed it."

His voice is low, and husky and I feel his breath brushing my lips as his face is only inches away from mine.

"This...," he moves his hand under my dress and thong again and slides his finger through my wetness, "...is telling me how much you liked it."

Teasingly slow, he starts rubbing me.

"God, I love how your body reacts to me!" he mumbles, nibbling at my ear. I moan at the sweet sensation his touches send through my body. With a swift motion, Zach lifts me up and presses his body against mine. As by itself, my legs wrap around him and I feel his erection pushed right against my center.

"Seems like I'm not the only one who enjoyed it," I remark in a low voice and circle my hips to create some friction.

Zach groans and moves his hands to my backside. He kneads my ass through my dress for a moment before pushing it up.

"Fuck, baby!" The tight grip of his hands on the bare skin of my butt sends electric shivers down my spine, and just as I'm about to get impatient, Zach gently lets me down again.

"I wanna try something new tonight," he whispers and gives me an excited grin.

"What's that?" I ask out of breath.

"Hold on, I'll be right back." After tracing my bottom lip with his thumb, he rushes into the walk-in closet.

I throw Zach's tuxedo jacket over the chair standing by the desk, and slowly walk towards the window facade. The view is even nicer at night as the haven as well as the city is brightly lit.