08| Unconsciousness

Zach and I are sitting on the sofa with a full stomach and empty pizza boxes in front of us. After everything what happened today, we both were pretty hungry, so we quickly ordered some pizza and hungrily dug in the food.

None of us addresses the little intimate talk we just had, but every time our eyes meet, we smile at each other, both not sure how to act now that we revealed our feelings. It's kind of weird. Like neither Zach nor I know how to deal with that new situation.

I lean back and place my hands on my full stomach, closing my eyes.

Zach shoves his body closer to mine and I feel his fingers stroking over my hands.

I open my eyes and find Zach's gaze on me. He lifts his free hand and tucks a strand of my hair behind my ear. I smile as he leaves his hand on my cheeks and gently caresses my skin with his thumb.

His touches send light electric shivers through my body and I resist the urge to gasp for breath.

My gaze wanders to Zach's lips and back up to his eyes again. Without realizing, I move my face closer to his with my lips slightly parted.

Zach comes my way and gently presses his lips against mine. His kiss is full of tender desire. I breathe in his masculine scent as his fingers slide over my ear to my hair and start playing with it fondly.

A soft and desperate moan escapes the depth of my throat and lets me pull back in surprise.

Zach faces me with a questioning look.

"What's wrong?" he asks.

Good question!

I shake my head and grab his neck, pulling him into another kiss. A more passionate and eager one. I hold my breath at the intensity Zach kisses me back immediately.

Suddenly I feel the urge to feel him closer. As close as possible. I lightly push him back to straddle him. Within a second my lips find its way back to his and they start to move in sync again.

Zach leans back his head and wraps his protective arms around my body. I shove my tongue into his hot awaiting mouth and tug slightly at his hair. Our breathing becomes more labored and all the tension from today's happening seems to flow into our kiss.

Locked up in his tight embrace, I press my chest against his, eager to feel every inch of his firm body.

Zach hisses and gives a wince of pain. He breaks away and grimaces, one hand pressed against his stomach.

Shit! In the heat of our kiss, I forgot to be careful with his bruised abdomen.

"Sorry," I whisper breathlessly and slide off his body.

"I got carried away..."

"It's okay," Zach states and smirks at me.

"Fucking bruises...," he curses and leans back his head again.

I rest my head on his shoulder and Zach wraps his arm around me.

We sit like this for a while before I lift my head and face Zach with a worried expression.

"What will you do about Terrence?" I ask him, frowning.

Zach examines me for a moment, obviously pondering, and then huffs.

"T... such a pain in the ass," he curses quietly.

"Do you think he was serious about Monday?" I question him.

Zach lifts his head and shrugs.

"He seems so eager to hurt you. Do you think..." I pause and swallow before adding with a whisper, "Do you think he would actually kill me?"