Ch.25:The WebHead

During the few days in the Aizawa house and Eddie was slowly getting used to staying there. I mean he was still on the couch but he couldn't be more greatful than to live in a pretty relaxed house. No screaming,no abusive father,just silence.

The only annoying thing was when everytime Eddie tried skipping homework Aizawa was always there to catch him. Shinso was always out of the house doing things even Shota didn't know. But the more focused thing he was on was being interned by a hero across Japan. Spiderman,he remembered watching every  one of John Jameson's news not so he could hear criticism but to watch Spidey in action.

But ever since he moved to Japan Eddie grew more focused on life than becoming a hero. But as the two days past,he was finally ready on meeting his childhood star.

Class 1-A had been standing outside, waiting for the bus to arrive. Those that were taking internships from outside of Musutafu had to take a Field Trip to the train station. All except for Eddie Brock who was dragging his motorbike.

Momo: aren't you coming with us Eddie?

Eddie:not really,I'm gonna be taking a road trip miles from Musutafu. I'm meeting my person at a pizza joint in Naruhata.

Aizawa:are you certain you can do it.

Eddie rolled his eyes.

Eddie:for the last time I can handle it,dad.

He sarcastically said before hopping on the bike and putting his helmet on.

Aizawa:don't call me that.

He starts the motor looks back at his classmates.

Eddie:see ya guys in a couple of days!

He said before driving off with 1-A waving back.

The ride out of Musutafu was somewhat troublesome and full of traffic. It was a few hour drive that didn't really bother Eddie too much,this gave him the chance to think about his choice. One of his reasons for picking Spidey was because he was the type of person Eddie wanted the become. The other was to help him figure out his life and what he was doing wrong. After leaving Musutafu the traffic became less mild. After leaving the high ways he entered the neighborhoods of Naruhata.

The roads were fairly busy except for this specific neighborhood. There weren't exactly much vehicles on the road. Eddie did some research before coming here, apparently about 10 years ago an expressway opened. So the amount of cars that would go out of their way to take the local roads decreased drastically. Luckily this wasn't the neighborhood he was supposed to stay in for a couple of days.

After another 15min Eddie found a pizza place named “Joe's Pizza”.

Eddie:welp,here's the place.

He parks his bike in an alleyway on the side of the building. He puts his helmet on his bike then walks into the Joe's Pizza. He looked around,he suddenly realized this might be harder than he thought. He's never really seen Spiderman's real face. But his worry would come to an end when he was called out.

???:hey Brock!

He looked to the side of the restaurant to see a man who appeared to be in his early 30's, waving at him. He had hazel brown hair and brown eyes. He wore a green coat and brown pants. Eddie paused for a few seconds before shrugging and walking towards the man. He sat down next to in front of him.

Eddie:nice to meet you.

???:nice to meet you too,my name's Spiderman but I'm pretty sure you know that by now. Everyone calls me Peter Parker. And by everyone I mean my Girlfriend.