Ch.4:What Are We

Bakugou had his mouth down and wide eyes. He then runs at midoryia with an explosion in his hands.

Bakugou:Hey! Deku you bastard tell me how you did that or your dead!!!

Midoryia:Aaaaaaaah!!

Suddenly three tendrils wrapped around his legs,right arm,and face Pulling him back. It was Eddie.

Bakugou:what the hell. Hey let go of me you asshole!

Aizawa:stand down.

Once Eddie feels him relax the tendrils disappear back into his body,giving midoryia a chance to move away back to the line.

Ochacco:Ouch midoryia are you okay

Midoryia:yeah I'm fine,thanks Eddie.

Eddie:no prob bro.

After a few more tests,Aizawa showed the stats using a holographic screen. Eddie sighs in relief seeing he's in 3rd place. But did feel bad for Midoryia,seeing he was in last place.

Aizawa:And I was lying no one is going home.

Everyone had a look of surprise.

Momo:surprised the rest of you didn't figure that out. guess I should have said something.

Everyone:Yeah you should have.

Venom: Eddie,I thought you knew.

Eddie:*in mind*we share my mind,you could've told me that!

Aizawa:that's it were done, pick up a syllabus from the classroom. Read it over till tomorrow morning.

The next class was present mic. Eddie couldn't help but fall asleep in class but thanks to his partner he was able to stay up. Next was lunch,Venom's favorite,Eddie sat eating quietly and alone...well not completely. Midoryia,Iida,and Ochako approached him.

Ochako:hey Eddie!

He looked up at him.

Eddie:what's up guys?

Midoryia: nothing really,we just saw you alone and decided to come over.

He scratched the back of his neck.

Eddie:heh,thanks.

They sat next to him.

Midoryia:um Eddie.

Eddie:hm?

Midoryia: I've been meaning to ask you...what's your quirk?

Eddie stopped eating and paused.

Eddie:hmm,how can I make this understandable...I have a parasite.

Venom: parasite, apologize!

Eddie:*in mind*later.

Iida:a parasite, shouldn't you go see a doctor for that?

Eddie:no it's not how it sounds.

They look at him confused.

Eddie:you see birdhead over there?

He pointed to another table,they turned to see a boy with a bird head and a black tendril with a bird head at the end of it.

Eddie:his quirk gives him another being that gives him awesome powers. That's basically what I got but it lives in my body instead of spending most of it's time outside.

Ochako:oh I get it,like another personality.

Eddie:sorta,but it needs to eat,like,alot of chocolate in order to get stronger. And if it doesn't...