Ch.27: Mysterious Troubles

Forgot to mention this

Now, this might be useless news since it was a few days ago but I really wanted to show this too you all with this chapter

Now, this might be useless news since it was a few days ago but I really wanted to show this too you all with this chapter. Thank you for finally bringing this story to the top so it would be viewed by many others to witness my story. That also reminds me, can we also talk about this???

1k??? Well I guess have to thank Venom:Let There Be Carnage as well for having you guys to check out this story but you guys are the real lethal protectors here

1k??? Well I guess have to thank Venom:Let There Be Carnage as well for having you guys to check out this story but you guys are the real lethal protectors here. I honestly didn't think I would've made it until saw the major push from the stuck 600votes to the 800votes. Man, I love you guys... No homo tho

The night sky shined through the skylights of the museum. The sound of objects being picked up and glass shattering was the only thing breaking the silence. Two men in black coats and sweaters collected artifacts and stashed them in bags. Though something was wrong about these two men, for one why would they rob a museum without any face coverage. Second, their faces were oddly blank and emotionless. It's likely these two just wanted to make things quick, a nice and fast heist. But still something wasn't right.

Suddenly, busting forcefully through the entrance of the museum two policemen raised their guns in front of them.  Despite their loud entrance the two men continued to pick up and place their artifacts in their bags, as if they didn't even hear the cops bust in. The cops pointed their guns towards the two men before shouting.

Cop1: This is the police, put the objects down and put your hands in the air!

The men then continued to do what they have been doing for the past several minutes. The two officers looked at each other before looking back at them.

Cop2: Oi, did you hear him!? Put your goddamn hands in the air before we do something we don't have to do!

Finally, the two men froze in place before slowly standing up and turning towards the other two. This causes the officers to become cautious.

Cop1: Ok, now slowly lift your arms and place your hands the top of your head!

But this was an order the robbers didn't follow, instead they spoke.