Ch.7:Self Defense...Right

Aizawa:this is real,those are villains.

Eddie:oh shit seriously?

Aizawa looked upon the villains coming from the portal.

Aizawa:so you scumbags used the press as a cover to sneaked onto campus.

He said to the villains as they walked closer observing their surroundings. His scarf then loosens into the air as the class examined the villains in fear.

Kirishima:what,real villains,no way. How could so many of them get into a U.A. facility this secure?

Momo:yeah, thirteen why aren't the alarms going off?

Thirteen:good question,not sure.

Todoroki: is the entire campus campus under attack,or is this there only target? Either way if the alarm sensors aren't being triggered then one of these villains must have a quirk masking their presence here. They carefully chose this isolated facility as an entry point at a time when class was being taught. They're fools for trespassing here,but they thought this out. Whatever they plan must have a concrete objective in mind. But what is it?

Aizawa: thirteen,get them out of here.

Eddie:do you need our help?

Aizawa:no I can handle this myself.

Aizawa:Kaminari,try using your quirk to contact the school.

Kaminari:yes sir.

Midoryia:what are you gonna do,you can't fight them on your own. There's to many of them,your fighting styles not suited for this. Your power works best in stealth and 1 on 1 fights. That's not gonna help on a group.

Eddie:he has a point.

Aizawa:you can't be a pro with only one trick.

Aizawa then jumps high up and down towards the villains. He uses his quirk to shut there's down. He then uses his tape to tie them. Eddie along with the students ran to the exit only to be blocked by a black mist like figure.

???:there is no escape for you. It's a pleasure to meet you,we are the league of villains. I know it's impolite,but we decided to invite ourselves in. To this Haven of Justice to say hello. And besides isn't a bidding place for the symbol of peace to take his last breath. Well in the end I suppose it doesn't matter, I still have a role to play.

Suddenly Kirishima and Bakugou attack the villain with an explosion. The smoke cleared away.

Kirishima:did you think we were just gonna stand around and let you Tear this place to shreds?

Eddie:dumbasses,he's a body of smoke!

The smoke cleared to show he was not faded.

???:you live up to your reputation. But you should be more careful children... someone might get hurt.

Thirteen:you two get out of the way!

Kurogiri:I'll scatter you across this facility to meet my comrades and your death!

He said spreading his smoke all around them and transporting them to different locations. Eddie was transported in the air above the mountain zone.

Eddie:god damnit! Why does this keep happening to me!?

Eddie falls on the tip then rolls down,he was about to fall down the slik part of the mountain until he stopped. He looks down to see he was very high up. He looks up to see his arm was Venom's whose claws were piercing the mountain.

Venom: I got us.

Eddie:phew,thanks V.

Eddie's other hand and legs turned into a black muscular one. He then started to crawl down carefully,like a spider. As soon as he got close to the ground he hopped off. He suddenly saw two figures running towards him,two villains.