Ch.26: New Suit

Sorry for the wait guys, I've been giving Lucky Dragon too much attention. I'll be spending more time on three of my most popular stories,(Lucky Dragon, DxDoom, and of course this one) but will  work on other stories as side work. Also, I will be rewriting the sports festival, I totally forgot that you would have to fight four people. So be on the look out cuz Bakugou and Eddie will face off with each other.

Eddie watched as the men in blue took care of Cletus. The cuffed his hands and push him towards the car.

Yuri:thanks again Spidey.

Spiderman:no prob Yuri,just another day for SpiderCo-

Yuri:please don't...so who's the kid?

She said pointing towards Eddie who had his hands in his leather jacket.

Spiderman:oh that's Eddie, he's interning from that hero school in Musutafu.

Before they could shove him into the car Cletus paused and turned his face

Cletus: hey kid...

Eddie looked to the Spidey then back to Kasady.

Cletus:you're from that Festival ain't ya?

Eddie raised an eyebrow.

Eddie:what's it to you?

Cletus grinned.

Cletus:you know, we aren't so different me and you. Every decision we've ever made. Both abandoned by the world and forced to look up to our demons. Only we can see that life is maddening, and violence is the only sane response.

Eddie looked at him with a confused and disturbed.

Eddie:yeah right, I'm nothing like you creep.

Cop1:did you hear what he said, that's the kid from the sports festival.

Cop2:no way, he totally destroyed Endeavor's kid .

Kasady grins at their response and looks back at Eddie. Eddie gulps before looking away from them.

Yuri: that's enough you two, get this maniac out of here and get back to the station.

Cop1/2:yes ma'am!

They shove Cletus into the car but his eyes never left Eddie's.

Cletus: Brock right? Heh, I have a feelin' we'll meet again. Some day...

Eddie had a questionable look as the police car drives off with Cletus' eyes never leaving Eddie's.

Yuri:don't let him get in your head kid,it's what he wants.

She walks away into her own car and drives off. Spidey approached Eddie, placing his hand onto his shoulder.

Spiderman: are you alright?

Eddie:y-yeah I'm fine.

Spiderman: c'mon,let's head to my place.

Eddie:right let me grab my-

He turns to Spidey who jumps high into the air and onto the wall of the restaurant.

Spiderman:are you coming?

Eddie:uh...what about my bike?

Spiderman:oh,we can pick it up later.

Eddie:um okay.

Eddie shakes his hands while taking a deep breath. He then jumps high into an air and uses slime to stick onto the wall.

Spiderman: ok, ya ready Eddie?