Ch.20:Need for Speed

Eddie walked around the student halls looking for something to do before his fight with Iida. But stops once he spots an open door with a sign. He reads it realizing it was the girls locker room.

Eddie:nope,not even gonna think about it.

He covers his eyes while walking off past it before hearing something from one of the girls.

Ochako:are you sure about this Momo?

Momo:well Mineta said the staff required us to wear these cheer leader outfits.

Ochako:if you say so.

Eddie stopped,did they say...Mineta? Eddie knew exactly what was going on.

Venom:‘that little midget,he will pay for what he's done to my Mina- I mean to the girls’

Eddie:riggght.

Eddie smugged before standing in front of the girls locker room. He knocked on the already opened door getting the girls attention.

Eddie:hey girls!

He gave them a warm smile.

Girls:E-Eddie,what're you doing here?!

They looked at him

Eddie:I just overheard your little conversation over here and thought I should share some little intel.

He tries his best to keep his eyes off of them while slight blushing.

Eddie:the staff had never said anything about cheerleader outfits.

They looked at him shock.

Eddi:guys,it's Mineta we're talking about. He probably said this so he can see how much of a beauty you all are. Especially you Jiro~

Eddie said winking at her before she looked away.

Venom:‘smooth’

Eddie: anyways, I'm gonna go. I have a big fight coming up next. Hope you're all there to see it.

He pointed gun fingers at them before walking off backwards. Leaving the girls furious as they tore off the cheerleader outfits.

Eddie walked into out of the tunnel, seeing Iida at the other end of it. The class roared as Eddie walked out waving his hands. They did the same once Iida walked out from the other side of the field. They then walked into the court with the outlining of a rectangle.

They stare at each other with glares as Present Mic started counting down.

Present Mic:3...2...1...

Midnight:Begin!

Iida immediately uses his engines to dash towards Eddie who jumps over him. Iida quickly turns around and grabs Eddie as he lowered to the ground. He then kicks Eddie into the air.

Eddie quickly sprouts long tendrils from his arms and catches himself by grabbing the ground. He pulls himself back then sprints towards Iida and extends an arm at him. Iida dodges it then speeds at Eddie.

Eddie sweats as he tries thinking of something to escape Iida's attack. He assembles a shield from his arm and holds his ground as Iida grew faster. While Eddie wasn't looking Iida jumped over the shield then landed behind him. Eddie looks in shock as his back was kicked by Iida's foot.

He grits his teeth in pain as arms were wrapped around his body. Iida then pushes him towards outside of the rectangle in amazing speed.

Iida:I am sorry about this Eddie.

Eddie:yes... We are too...

Suddenly,Eddie's eyes became milky white. Eddie grabbed Iida's hands, Eddie's arms being covered in black. Eddie then opened up his arms from around his body then back flipped behind Iida. Iida quickly slowed down before getting out of the rectangle. Iida looked back to see Eddie had changed. Sharp teeth jutted out of his mouth with saliva dripping from them.

Eddie then sprints at Iida again but faster. Iida attempts to get him from the side but Eddie was able to track Iida's movement. A tendril lunged from Eddie's shoulder then grabs Iida and pulls him towards him. Iida tried escaping but the grip was to strong. He couldn't help but become more scarce, looking at Eddie's snarling and drooly face.

Iida then thought of an idea as started speeding around Eddie. Wrapping him around in his own tendril. After having his arms completely covered Iida then detached himself from the tendril.

Eddie starts making angry snarls as purple energy surrounded him. The tendrils explodes around him as he roars in anger. The crowd looked in shock as Eddie used the same power he used to helped All Might defeat the Nomu from the USJ attack.

Toshinori:there's that power again...

The little bits of black slime rejoins Eddie as they soon dissolve into him. Eddie looks down,his face back to normal. He looks at his arms to feel the power within him. He smirks while looking back at Iida.

Midoryia:his quirk...it's just like One For All...but how?

In lightning speed Eddie is seen beside Iida,then punches him on the side. The power moves to his leg as Eddie sweeps his legs causing him to trip. During his fall Eddie stands back up then punches him in the face slamming the back of Iida's head to the ground. Air was forced into the crowd making a strong breeze go by. Eddie lifts his fist from Iida's face.

His face quickly turned shock as he realized how much strength he out into that punch. His glasses were broke.

Eddie:ah shit Iida I am so sorry! I'll buy you some new ones.

But Iida didn't respond.

Eddie:uh... Iida,you good man?

Still no response, Eddie went into complete panic mode until Venom spoke.

Venom:‘hes unconscious,I didn't want to put to much power into your attacks’

Eddie:oh thank God.

Midnight:Tenya Iida is out of commission.

The crowd cheered on Eddie who realized something was wrong. Sure he was being cheered on but he could notice some of the crowd didn't. Could they have gotten tired from cheering,maybe they wanted Iida to win. Or maybe,they were scared of something.

Even The Famous #2 Hero,Endeavor,had his eyes on Eddie. Clearly intrigued by him.

Endeavor:who or what are you Edward Brock?