Ch.2: Entrance Exam

Eddie runs along with the rest of the people around him. Around him looked like a replica of a city.
He started out running past them with his super speed but ‘glasses’ ran past him with engines on his calf.

???:weird.

Said the voice in Eddie's head. Eddie had a freaked out face.

Eddie:tell me about it V.

Eddie ran down an alleyway where he found a 1pt. Eddie smirked then dashed at it with no hesitation.

1pt:target acquired:I'll kill yo-

Before it could finish Eddie's right arm grew encased with black slime transforming into a black muscular arm.

Eddie:shut up!

Eddie said with a grin, jumping into the air and smashing his fist into the robots body. The body grew heavily damaged destroying the 1pt. He landed back on his feet then looked back on the falling machine. His hand turned back to normal.

???:that's it,this exam will be easier than expected.

Eddie:gotta find more.

???:I can feel more around the corner.

Eddie:thanks bud.

He ran past the corner to see a few 2 and 3pts. Eddie raised his arm as a black tendril extended from his arm and grabbed a 2pts leg. He easily tore it off of it and held it like a weapon.

Eddie:come to daddy~

A/N:no it's not Topher Grace

Eddie ran at one of them slamming the robotic leg at one of them. Leaving it heavily damaged,he slams it at the rest of them. He drops it then looks at the rest of them but was caught off guard once a 3pt whacked him into a building. Eddie groaned while getting back up. He could feel his injuries heal thanks to his symbiotic partner.

Eddie: alright*groans*... have it your way.

A tendril sprung from his chest and grabbed the 3pt with a tight grip. It flung the 3pt high into the air and back on the ground destroying it. The tendril disappeared as a group of robots surrounded Eddie.

Eddie:ya want me?

He formed his arms on his face.

Eddie:come and get me!

Several tendrils shoot from Eddie's body grabbing the group of robots and slamming them into Eddie damaging themselves. They break apart smashing into random objects. Eddie only stretched his body only showing slight pain from the act. He then brushed his smooth curly hair with his hand then started walking off. He brushed off his leather jacket than continued walking.

Suddenly a 3pt stepped in and looked at Eddie while he wasn't looking. It shoots off one missile at him only for a tendril to come out of Eddie's back,grab the missile and fling it back at the 3pt that was destroyed in the explosion. Eddie who was just walking with the whole mix happening,had a casual look on his face.

But before he could go on any further though,the ground shook. Beside the other buildings was smoke and a large green figure walked. Eddie had a look of shock.

Eddie:wanna go check that out?

???:yes.

Eddie ran into the smoke to see just what the hell was going on. As it cleared through Eddie saw the green haired kid from before crawling away.

Eddie:what the hell are you doing,get up!

He flies up startled.

Eddie:what the hell is that thing?