Ch.8:Monster vs. Monster

Eddie walks around looking for a way out of this hell hole but would just get more and more lost. But what was really on his mind was earlier.

Eddie:you didn't...you didn't have to talk to her that way you know.

Venom:‘what,no one should tell us what to eat or not to eat but you’

Eddie:you were disturbing them.

Venom:‘should've ran when they had the chance’

Eddie furrowed his brows while grumbling but his whole expression changed once he peeked behind a tree. This...large abnormal abomination with a bird like face,scars, muscular body,and black skin. It was holding Aizawa by the head slamming it on the ground multiple times. Eddie watched in horror,a guy covered in hands and the smoke villain stood before them. But then started to walk away.

Eddie:are...are they leaving?

Venom:‘shame,I was really hoping for dessert’

Eddie smacked his lips before looking back at the villains.

???:oh,before we leave,let's make sure the symbol of piece is broken. Let's wake his pride.

Suddenly the hand villain is now in front of him with his hand raised at him. Eddie freezes in place,a look of fear is now in his face. But he stops once his fingers touched his forehead.

???:heh,you really are so cool.

Behind them, Aizawa was using his quirk to stop hand's. But his face was slammed allowing the quirk to function again. But Eddie's face had a smirk instead of a open gap.

Eddie:Mask!

Venom:‘Copy’

Venom swallowed Eddie's body, grabbing hand's by the throat. He stood back up holding hands in the air. Hand's tried using his quirk to free himself from Venom's grasp but nothing came out.

???:w-what the hell?

Venom:ooh nice quirk,sorry but our regeneration speed is much faster than your quirks spread speed.

After Venom's explanation he opened his maw ready to chow down but sensing something coming he throws hands back and quickly backing up as something lands in between them. Smoke clears away to reveal the abomination.

Venom:hmm,you were almost fast enough for us to not sense you.

The creature didn't respond.

Venom:it is rude to ignore someone y'know.

Surprisingly this creature wasn't as tall as Eddie remembered before transforming into Venom. It looked only 6'4 while Venom being way taller. Hands caught his breath pointing at Venom.

???:Nomu,destroy him!

The thing named Nomu came at Venom with extraordinary speed throwing fists at him. But to Hands surprise,Venom was dodging all of them. He then caught one of them then twisted it.

Venom:you're fast but not as strong as us.

Venom landed a punch at his face, then an uppercut,then kicked him down to the ground. Venom grabbed Nomu by the leg then threw him at the mountain area he was earlier. Nomu crashed into the mountain stunning him for a while.

???:what,how is this possible?

Venom was going to approach him but heard groaning coming from his side. He looked to see Aizawa still injured on the ground. He walked over there and picked Aizawa up bridal style.

Aizawa:who...are you?

Venom's face uncovered revealing Eddie,he just nods. Venom's face recovers.

Aizawa:Brock?

Venom looked around until his eyes looked upon Midoryia,Tsuyu,and Mineta.

Mineta:I-I think he sees us.

Venom:you three,come here!

Tsuyu:you think?

Midoryia and the others cautiously approached him.

Midoryia:y-yes sir?

Venom handed them Aizawa.

Venom:get this man to safety.

Midoryia and Tsuyu help him up.

Midoryia:w-what about you?

Dust from the mountain cleared up as a figure jumps from it.

Venom:we have unfinished business to attend to.

He quickly turns around as Nomu's and Venom's claws meet. The trio quickly run out of there bringing Aizawa with them. Nomu screeches at Venom but Venom screeches at Nomu back with a longue tongue swirling in the air. But Nomu bites on Venom's tongue causing him to scream in pain. Nomu pulls out the tongue ripping it from his mouth. Venom roars while turning away.

The tongue was then regenerated as Venom held both hands around while doing so. Nomu just be Nomu and eats the damn tongue.

Venom:you'll pay for that!

Nomu and Venom get back to each other and their fists met multiple times. Hand's eyes were wide in shock.

???:these fighting techniques,could he be one of All Might's...no can't be.

Venom and Nomu continued throwing fist at each other until they both paused. Venom had a sinister smile on his face so something was up. His arm was through Nomu's stomach and out the back. Nomu seemed unaffected but Venom was still happy. He jumped back while watching Nomu regenerate the hole on him. Venom had a slight surprised look on his face. Midoriya and the others had a look of shock.

Midoryia:‘who is this guy,he's no pro I have ever heard of’

Everyone who were still at the entrance watched from afar in amazement and shock.

Venom: y'know for a monster you're full of surprises...

Venom's arm was now swarmed with purple electricity.

Venom:but so are we.

They charged at each other ready to finish this,but before they could an exit door bursted open getting everyone's attention. Walking out of the smoke was All Might with a frown.

All Might:have no fear students...I am here.

Venom:oh great,the boy scout is here.