Ch.13:Preparations

Couple days later, Eddie used the schools gym to lift weights. He walks in shirtless with his UA exercise shirt on his shoulder. As he was walking he could feel as if he was being watched by a blushing Kyoka Jiro. Eddie turned his head towards her with a smirk. She quickly turns her head around as fast as possible.

Eddie:see something ya like?

Jiro tries her best to not pay attention as Eddie started lifting. Later on,Eddie could be seen sweating back to his house. He walked inside past the living room only to be stopped.

Carl: where do you think your going boy?

Eddie turned his head to see his father,Carl Brock, watching TV with a beer in his hand.

Eddie:to my room.

Carl:where have you been?

Eddie:school.

Carl:c'mere.

Eddie walked up to him.

Eddie:what's up?

Carl:in the next few days there's gonna be a festival.

Eddie:yeah I know.

Carl looked at him with a glare.

Carl:don't embarrass me Eddie,I don't want the world to know my son's a pussy.

He had a look of anger but he didn't say anything back.

Eddie:...

Carl:now get out of my sight.

Eddie walked up stairs to his room where he aggressively throws his bag on the ground.

Venom: 'when do we get to eat him Eddie'

Eddie:Venom just shut the hell up please.

Venom: 'anything to help you feel calm Eddie'

A couple days later, Venom is jumping off buildings in the city replica. He then starts to easily climb up the tallest building there. He then jumped high up and landed on the tippy top. Even though he didn't have a nose he breathes in and out through the mouth. The wind calmly blows through his face as he scans the area.

Venom:it is peaceful up here.

Eddie:'I think you already know I'm not good with heights'

Venom's white sploches he calls eyes lands on the class training. But they landed on the pink student Mina Ashido who was training with the rest of the class.

Venom:hmm...

Eddie:'whatcha lookin at'

He snaps back into reality.

Venom: nothing.

He then jumped from the top and dropped onto the ground without a scratch.

Today was finally the day,class 1-A walked into the center of the stadium. They were wearing some sort of outfit made for combat or other activities. They looked around,tons of people watched and cheered down at them.

Midoryia:I didn't think there would be this many people.

Eddie:I mean it is one of the best hero schools in the world Izuku.

Midoryia:I guess you're right.

The other classes came out from their locker rooms and revealed themselves.

Present Mic: give it up for the first year contestants!

They then all walked to a stage where they found a pro hero in her outfit.

Midnight:silence everyone!

She said whipping her whip.

Venom: 'I like her'

Eddie:of course you do.

Midnight:and for the student pledge,we have Katsuki Bakugou.

Eddie looked at her in disbelief and fell on his knees.

Eddie:who,who in the right mind thought this was a good idea?

Bakugou walked up on top of the stage and got close to the towards the microphone. It was quiet for a sec.

Midoryia:*gulp*

Bakugou:I just wanna say...I'm gonna win.

Class 1-A:I knew he'd say something like that!

Eddie:who didn't!

The other classes and the whole festival started boo. He then walked back into the class.

Midnight: without further a do it's time to get started!

She then said it would be an obstacle race,then the classes walked towards the of the first assignment. She explained it was basically a race where they could do whatever they want as long as there on the path.

3...

Eddie's arms and legs were covered in slime

2...

The suits Eddie was qualified to wear suddenly turned all black besides the white

1...

He crouched while stretching preparing a powerful boost

Plus Ultra!