Ch.9:Boy Scouts Are Here

All Might,in lightning speed,jumps down and defeats the villains from below. He then stands in front of the person with hands covering his body and speeds towards him.

Hands: Nomu.

Suddenly,Nomu appears in front of All Might blocking his attack causing air to speed past them. Venom looked at them snarling and growling in anger.

Venom:We're not finished with you yet!

Venom pounced on Nomu while clawing at him. They were thrown away from hands and All Might,Venom kicked Nomu away into a tree.

All Might:who the heck is this guy?

Nomu tried to follow orders and kill All Might but Venom kept him occupied. Venom threw fist at Nomu punching him multiple times until Nomu dodged a fist and clamped his jaws on his arm. Venom only grunted in pain, feeling Nomu trying to tear it off.

Venom:not this time.

Venom pulled Nomu closer and clamped his jaws on Nomu's top jaw. He lifted his head up prying Nomu's teeth off of his arm. But kept pulling, ripping off the jaw from his head. Nomu screeched in pain as the students watched from above.

Mineta:he just bit off his mouth,I think I'm gonna be sick.

Tsuyu:what type of hero is he?

Midoryia examined this creature carefully.

Midoryia:this guy's quirk...could it be...

Nomu healed his top jaw back as Venom spits it out of his mouth. Nomu tried using his speed to run past him in order to get back to All Might but was grabbed by a tendril from Venom. Midoryia's eyes widened in realization of who had that similar ability.

Midoryia: Eddie...?

Venom:you want em...

He threw Nomu back while glaring at All Might.

Venom:go get em!

Venom threw Nomu forward at All Might who prepared a punch.

All Might: CAROLINA SMASH!

He smashed his fist into Nomu's face. But for some reason,he wasn't affected at all. He stood himself back up and tried grabbing All Might with his arms but he quickly duck under them.

All Might:okay,let's try this!

He threw 3 punches into All Might's face but he was unaffected. He tries grabbing All Might but he quickly backed up.

All Might:doesn't even matter where I punch you does it?

Hands:that's because Nomu here has shock absorption,All Might. The only way to hurt him is to slowly gouge out his flesh. Of course I don't really think he'll let you do that,you've finally met your match.

All Might:thanks for telling me how to beat him!

He came around Nomu and wrapped his arms around his waist while lifting him up.

All Might:all I have to do is wear him down!

He lifts him upside down and brings his head to the ground. Smoke surrounds them causing suspense in the air. The students thought All Might had won the battle but both Venom and Eddie knew something was up. As the smoke cleared up, everyone was met with a frightful scene.

Each of Nomu's torsos was through a portal. His bottom was still held by All Might,while the top was under him with his claws piercing his sides. The students faces changed to a look of horror.

All Might:what kind of cheap move was that?

Nomu claws pierced harder as blood came from his mouth.

Hands: nice,you were trying to bury him in the concrete so he won't move, sorry that won't work. Nomu is as strong as you are that won't stop him.

Beside them was the person with the portal quirk.

Hands:nice work Kurogiri you got him just where we want him now.

Nomu's upper torso was now being pulled into the portal slowly tearing All Might. He tried getting off of Nomu bit his grip was too strong.

All Might:if this is your best then you've picked the wrong place to attack. You should just give up now.

Hands:Kurogiri.

Kurogiri: normally,I wouldn't want this much blood flooding the insides of my warp gates. But I'll make and acception for a hero as great as you. Since your to fast,Nomu will have to restrain you and once your body half is through I'll squeeze the gate shut. I'm going to enjoy tearing you too pieces.

Suddenly Midoryia is seen running towards them with tears in his eyes. He tries reaching for All Might but was blocked by Kurogiri and a warp gate.

Kurogiri:how foolish.

Midoryia couldn't slow down and was near entering the portal. But before he could fall in a large black figure grabs him and pull him away. And another figure causes an explosion blowing Kurogiri back. It was revealed to be Bakugou who grabs Kurogiri by a metal object attached to him knocking him down.

Ice suddenly comes from the ground and freezes Nomu's limbs. That was Todoroki. Midoryia opens his eyes only to be met with a drooling smile with hundreds of shark like teeth. It started him for a few seconds.

Venom:hi.

Midoryia: E-Eddie?

Venom's eyes widened.

Venom:how...

He ignored it and stood up.

Todoroki:one of your poorly trained thugs told me you were here because you think you can kill All Might.

All Might took this advantage to loosen Nomu's grip and jump out of the way. Suddenly Kirishima tried attacking Hands from above but missed.

Kirishima: damnit that was supposed to be cool.

Bakugo:got you that time ya smokey bastard!

Todoroki:the symbol of piece will not be defeated by delinquents like you.

Venom walked beside them getting a couple looks from them.

Midoryia:Kacchan... everyone.

Midoryia wiped the tears from his face and joined everyone as they stare down hands.

Venom:let's finish this.

He said cracking his knuckles while licking his teeth.