Ch.11: Declaration of War

It has been a day since the USJ Attack,the heroes were able to make it right after Plus Ultra. They took down the remaining villains but not all. The two named Tomura and Kurogiri's escaped the USJ before they could get captured. This made Venom upset but luckily he got over it after Eddie cheered him up. But after that,a Bandaged Aizawa reminded everyone in two weeks there was gonna be a Sports Festival.

And he warned them to train,so after school Eddie planned to head to the school's gym and some sort of empty city that was used for the entrance exam he missed. But once it was the end of the day,the students entrance way was blocked by some other students.

Eddie:who are these guys?

Ochako:why the heck are you all here!?

Iida:do you students have some sort of business with our class.

Mineta:why are you blocking the doorway,I won't let you hold us hostage.

Bakugou:they're scouting out the competition idiots.

Everyone looked at him with confusion as he walked in front of them.

Bakugou:were the class that survived a real villain attack. They wanna see us with their own eyes. Atleast now you know what a future hero looks like,now move it extras.

Iida:you can't go around calling people extras because you don't know who they are!

???:so this is class 1-A.

Someone with purple hair stepped through the crowd and in front of Eddie and Bakugou.

Shinsou: thought you guys were impressive,but you just sound like an ass. Is everyone in the hero course delusional,or is it just you?

Bakugou became upset by his remark.

Shinsou:I'm sad to come here and find some egomaniacs. I wanted to be in the hero course but like many others here I was forced to do a different track. Such as life,I didn't cut it the first time around though and I have another chance. If any of those that do well in the sports festival the teachers can decide to transfer us to the hero course. And they'll have to transfer people out to make room.

That sentence made everyone's heart jump,but except for Eddie who was about to have enough of this fight.

Shinsou: scouting the competition,maybe some of my peers are. But I'm just here to let you know that if you don't bring your very best I'll steal your spot from right under you. Consider this a declaration of war.

Eddie just of had enough of his shit.

Eddie:okay listen here pal I know you and your little buddies hate us,but that doesn't mean shit to us.

Shinsou looked at Eddie.

Eddie:I may here been here for only two days and I can already see how prepared they are. I mean,we survived a villain attack by fighting our way out. Sure it was hard and took us a while but we still kicked ass until All Might came.

Class 1-A were in shock and inspired by Eddie's attitude and encouragement.

Shinsou:huh,let's see if you still have that determination at the festival.

Eddie leaned his face.

Eddie:I guess we'll just have to see,now get the hell out of my way.

Shinsou smirked then stepped aside but everyone else didn't. Eddie sighed then looked back up them.

They all then jumped then backed away making a passage. Eddie's face turned back to normal then looked at Bakugou with a smug.

Eddie:ladies first.