Ch.1: PROLOGUE

An alarm goes off in a person's room. The room had random clothes on the floor and shelves. A lump on the bed only moved around for a moment and groaned. Suddenly a black tendril emerge from the covers and slap away the alarm clock.

???:wake up Eddie...

Said the voice in Eddie's head

Eddie:*groans*

???:we have to go Eddie.

Eddie:*groans*5 more minutes.

???: Edward,the entrance exam!

Eddie:oh shit!

A boy with black hair and blue eyes jumped from his bed. He crawls off of it accidentally falling. He grabs random jeans on the floor and puts them on. He grabs his brown leather jacket and some shoes. He goes into his bathroom and puts on some gel on his hair and brushes his teeth.

He walks out of his room and runs down stairs. Where he was met with his father,who was watching TV.

Carl:slow the hell down boy! And grab me a cold beer while you're at it!

Eddie glared at his father then sighed,he walked towards the fridge and grabbed a bottle. He walked back to his father and placed it in his hand. He turned back towards the door.

Carl:where the hell do you think you're goin?

Eddie:to the entrance exam.

Carl then turned his head at him.

Carl:you better fuckin pass this test boy,I ain't got time to raise no loser.

Eddie turned back to the door

Eddie:yeah yeah old man I got it.

Carl:what was that?

Eddie:*sigh*I mean,yes sir.

Carl:that's more I like it,now get out of my face!

Eddie just opens the door and runs out.

Carl:damn kid.

Eddie jumps off his porch then jumps on his motorbike. He puts on his helmet and drives off into the town of Musutafu. Eddie moved here from San Francisco with his parents. Sadly though,his mother had past away due to a disease that a villain had released. Luckily though(atleast for everyone else)All Might was able to stop the villain before he could release it further into the city.

But both Eddie and Carl Brock were left mourning the death of their wife/mother. Carl promised his wife that he would take care of their son,but I'm pretty sure we all know how that ended up. Anyways,Eddie was basically riding his way to a hero school where he was about to enter an exam in order to enter. Eddie didn't really care whether he passed or not. Hero or not,he will get vengeance on his mother's killer.

???:do you think the food there will be good Eddie?

Eddie:don't know.

He suddenly stops his bike at a large building and a bunch of kids.

???:ooh,can we eat them Eddie?

Eddie:no!

Eddie parked his bike then hops off of it. He followed the other teens to an auditorium looking room. On stage was a man with a blonde man with his hair pointing high up.

Present Mic:Present mic: for all you examining listeners tuning in, welcome to the show today! Everybody say hey!

It was silent.

Present mic: what a refined response! Then I'll quickly present to you the rundown on the practical exam! Are you ready!

Everyone:*silence*

???:who the hell is this guy?

Eddie:no idea V.

Present mic: as it says in the application requirements, you listeners will be conducting 10-minute Mock Urban battles after this.After the presentation you'll head to the specified battle center okay? Three different types of bots that are stationed in each battle center. You earn points for each of them based on their level of difficulty. To earn points by immobilizing the faux villains.of course attacking other examinees and any other on heroic actions are prohibited.

Glasses: may I ask a question. On the print out there or types of villains.if that is an imprint then u.a. the most prominent school in Japan should be ashamed of that foolish mistake. We examine these are here in this place because we wish to be loaded into he exemplary heroes. In addition you over there with curly hair you've been muttering this whole time it's distracting if you're here on a pleasure trip and you should leave immediately.

Broccoli hair:I'm sorry...

Eddie looks at four eyes with a glare.

Present Mic explains how the fourth villain would equal no points,just an obstacle. Then after that whole thing everyone is required to head to a large gate. Eddie watches as the broccoli haired boy attempted to talk to a girl but was stopped by glasses.

Eddie:hey,four eyes!

He turns his head to Eddie.

Eddie:why don't you just leave em alone and go bother someone else!

Glasses:uh,but he's trying to interrupt that girl's concentration!

Eddie:yeah,and I think you're interrupting everyone else's concentration by creating a scene. Now go mind your own damn business.

Glasses:but-

Eddie:I said leave.

Eddie's eyes turned white while his voice sound deep and disoriented. He gulps and walks away. Eddie's eyes turn normal then turns his head at the broccoli haired kid who looked a little frightened at Eddie. Eddie rolls his eyes then walks away.

Eddie:just great, save someones scare someone.

Broccoli hair:h-hey wait!

Eddie turns his head back at him.

Broccoli hair:thanks.

Eddie slightly smiles.

Eddie:no prob bro.

The broccoli haired boy's eyed sparkled.

Broccoli hair:h-he called me bro,I made a new friend!

Eddie looked around waiting for the gates to open.

Present Mic: right let's start! Get moving! There are no countdowns in real battles!

Eddie smirks with his eyes turning white.

???:let the feast,begin.

Hopefully this remake is more enjoyable than the last story