Ch.21: Todoroki's Poison

A/N: ah, fuck it. I'll just say Eddie was supposed to fight Bakugou but couldn't because he ran away. I just want to work on my other stories

Eddie walked around campus after his fight with Iida. While he was at it,he found himself a chocolate bar,that Venom gratefully enjoyed. But while he was walking in an empty hallway he could feel a presence behind him.

???:you there...

Eddie turned to see the one and only #2 Hero: Endeavor. He looked up at him with a casual look.

Eddie:uh...sup?

He waved,but Endeavor kept his glare which made Eddie a little uneasy.

Eddie:okay then...

Endeavor:what is your companionship with All Might?

Eddie slightly jumped to him speaking out of the midst. He scratched the back of his head while thinking.

Eddie:well,he's my teacher, nothing else to say after that...he's more of a goof than I expected. But he's pretty cool.

Endeavor kept his glare on him then continued to being silent. A bead of sweat runs down Eddie's cheeks as he became more nervous.

Eddie:uh so yeah,I gotta go... prepare. Your son is stronger than he looks.

He turns around only to have his uniform being grabbed. He looked behind him to see Endeavors grabbing him, Eddie looked disbelief.

Endeavor:we aren't finished here,boy.

Eddie only stares at him before setting his hand on his arm.

Eddie:I think you wanna get your hands... Off of usss.

Eddie looked back up at him as his grip became tight on Endeavors arm. Though he couldn't fit all of it in his hand,his grip still hurt like hell. Endeavor finally released his grasp on Eddie's uniform. Eddie looked at him with furrowed eyes before walking off. Endeavor looked in disbelief,just how strong was he.

Todoroki sits down in a quiet and empty room where he waits for Eddie. He was having some trouble thinking. He felt stupid, he sounded so arrogant during the festival. Telling everyone that he would beat them in their fight,he sounded just like his dad. Should he apologize to Eddie for making him bring his mother up.

And speak of the devil, Eddie Brock walks inside the room with an upset look on his face.

Eddie: dude, your dad is a creep.

He slightly jumped from the door.

Todoroki:what happened?

Eddie:he just found me in the hallway and was being weird. He asked me if I was associated with All Might in some way.

Todoroki looked back at the table.

Todoroki:I can't exactly blame him.

Eddie:huh?

Todoroki:His question,you do know you and Midoriya's quirk is somehow similar to All Might right? I asked Midoryia if he and All Might were close he grew nervous.

Eddie:I mean,it's Midoryia he's always nervous.

Todoroki:you have a point but he seemed like he was hiding something.

Eddie shrugs then turned to the clock.

Todoroki:hey Eddie,about last time I-

Eddie:crap,we have to go man the fights gonna start soon.

Todoroki:r-right...

They walked themselves out and into the small field. The crowd roared as if they were waiting for this moment their entire life. Eddie had a partner and full of surprises,while Todoroki was intense and more will powered. They eyed each other down, waiting for them to start.