Ch.6:USJ

Eddie rides his bike around a corner and was now in front of the school. He parks his bike then hops off,he then pauses seeing a crowd of reporters and journalist blocking the gate. He sighs.

Eddie:*sighs*reporters and journalist,drawn to hero activity like sharks to blood...so cool.

He puts away his helmet and pushes away the reporters. But he was stopped by a female reporter.

Reporter:hey you,can you tell us what it's like to work so close to All Might?

Eddie turns his head towards her with a casual look.

Eddie:see I'd love to have time and answer all your questions but I've got a class to attend to.

He turns back and walks in front of the gate which opens and closes behind him. He walks his way to class.

Aizawa: decent work on yesterday's combat training you guys. I saw the video feeds and went over each if your team's result. Bakugou,you're talented so don't sulk like a child cause of your loss.

Bakugou:yeah whatever.

Aizawa:and Midoryia I see the only way you won the match was by messing up your arm again.

He looked down upset.

Aizawa:work harder,and don't give me the excuse of you don't have control over your quirk. That line is already getting old. You can't keep breaking your body while training here. But your quirk will be really useful if you can get a handle on it.

He then looks up with a smile.

Aizawa:so show a little urgency.

Midoryia:right!

Aizawa:let's get down to business,our first task will decide your future.

Class:is it another quirk test?

The class said with an slumped expression.

Aizawa:you all need to pick a class representative.

Class:oh just another school stuff.

The class then started to clammer about how they should be picked. Eddie was just lost in thoughts about yesterday.

Venom:‘we should run for class representative,Eddie. Take over the school and use the students as an army’

Eddie:‘I don't think that's how it works bud’

Iida:silence everyone please! The class representative duty is to lead others, that's not something anyone can do! You must first have the trust of every student in the classroom! Therefore the most logical way to fill this position is democratically. We will hold an election to choose our leader.

He raises his hand.

Class:it's pretty obvious you want us to vote for you.

Denki:is this really the best idea?

Tsuyu:we've only known each other a few days how do we know who we can trust?

Kirishima:besides why can't anyone vote for themselves?

Iida:mist people will,but that means whoever does get multiple votes must truly be the most suitable person for the job. Its the best way right sir.

He turns to Aizawa.

Aizawa:do what you want,decide before my naps over.

Iida:thank you for your trust!

After the votes were in everyone checked the results.