Ch.14:Run Eddie Run

The pathway was to small for everyone to easily get through. It was like the Eddie's first day all over again.
Luckily for him though,he had and advantage. He was against the wall, crawling his way past the students. Suddenly ice was swarming around the ground and walls like a blizzard. That could only be one person.

Eddie:*mutters*Todoroki.

Eddie looks back to see the students slipping and Todoroki sliding his way out. Eddie takes his chances and jumps off the wall before the ice could get him. He landed at the exit and runs off with Todoroki following. Eddie tries to continue being in the lead but Todoroki passes him.

Eddie: damnit!

Suddenly Mineta passes Eddie by using his hair balls as pads to step on.

Mineta:see ya Brock!

Eddie looks back to see everyone use their quirk to continue forward on the ice. Eddie cursed beneath his breath. Eddie tries his best in ice skating his way back to first place. Surprisingly Mineta was catching up on Todoroki.

Mineta:you think your so cool but I out smarted you! How pathetic Todoroki,beat this my special attack! Gra-

But before he could finish he was knocked down by a mighty force.

Eddie:oh Jesus!

Venom:‘karma's a bitch’

Eddie looked to see what hit him. It was a group of large robots.

Eddie:the bots from the entrance exam?

Venom:‘but wheres the big one’

Eddie looked behind the bots and furrowed his brows.

Eddie:you just had to open your mouth huh?

Behind the group of robots,were more robots the size of a building. One was about to land on Todoroki who was standing there preparing for something.

Venom: ‘oh no you don't pretty boy’

Eddie:what do you- whoa!

Eddie sped past Todoroki before he could use his quirk. Eddie prepared himself then jumped high into the air. He landed on the robots arm using Venom's arms and legs to keep balance. Eddie ran up the robots arm while everyone watched in shock. As soon as Eddie reached the shoulder he felt the robot rumbling.

Todoroki sent a huge wave of ice into the robot almost covering it. Eddie jumped off before he can get caught in the ice.

Eddie:I am going to die!

Venom:you are not going to die!

Suddenly,he used Venom's arm to scrape down the bot slowing himself to the ground. Until he got to an appropriate level he jumped off then continued running.

Eddie:holy shit I can't believe we did that.

Venom:your are welcome,but we still have some trouble.

Eddie looked behind him to see the rest of the students behind him.

Eddie:how!?

They started catching up beside him.

Ochako:hey Eddie you may wanna slow down.

He looked up ahead to see a cliff,several structures stood up. Even though Eddie wanted to stop, Venom continued to let him run.

Eddie:stop,that is a cliff!

Venom:‘not for us’

Suddenly,two tendrils launch from above his hips. Eddie jumped off,the tendrils were used to stick onto the structures and swing Eddie forward across.

A/N: y'know,like Attack On Titan.

As soon as he made it to the last structure he swung himself onto the other end. But instead of running he sits on the ground and cradles himself.

Eddie:*pouting*when will this nightmare end.

Suddenly a girl with pink hair and gadgets on her landed next to him

Mei:whats wrong with you?

Eddie looks up at her.

Eddie:I can't go on,this is too much for me.

Mei:aw don't be that way,I'm pretty sure the finish line is behind that last obstacle.

But when she looked back at Eddie he was gone. She looked back up to see him running towards a field.

Eddie:I'm coming for ya finish line!

Mei:hey!

She ran after him, Eddie then spotted the finish line behind a suspicious clear field.

Venom:‘wait’

Eddie paused.

Eddie:what's the hold up?

Venom:‘something isn't right’

Suddenly,a student dashes past him and into the field.

???:see ya loser.

Eddie:gah, damnit Venom what the fu-

Suddenly,a pink explosion erupted under the student throwing him back to the start on his face.

Eddie:oh...oh shit...thanks V.

Venom:‘whatever,we got this’

Suddenly, Eddie's body was taken control by Venom. His feet started to move weirdly past the mines with everyone looking at him weirdly.

Ochako:what's he doing?

Todoroki stepped up then looked carefully at the ground.

Todoroki:hmm,what're you up too Brock.

He mumbled before someone else tried it and exploded into the air. Everyone looked in shock.

Todoroki:ah.

Todoroki started to carefully walk over there along with everyone else doing so. But Bakugou used his explosions to bring him into the air and use his explosions to steer him forward. Eddie looked behind him to see Bakugou catching up.

Eddie:ah shit,V!

Venom:‘I see it, Eddie’

Eddie to do fast cartwheels and backflips allowing him to stay ahead. Todoroki started to get ahead of Bakugou bit he quickly makes an explosion on the ground knocking him off. The two started to Duke it out as the three got close to the exit. Eddie grinned as he was about to pass while the two grew near of him.

But suddenly,an explosion was heard as the trio looked up to see Midoryia using a robot's part as a shield,fly above them. He was going straight for the finish as they look in awe.

Venom:‘holy...’

Midoriya...he won.