episode 13: something more important than life

"Hehe guess i was right about the kid being a marechi." Sanemi praised himself. Everyone ignored him though.

"The name for this episode is interesting." gyomei said.

"I wonder what it means though." Giyu pondered.

"Shinobu-san is kanao alright?" Tanjiro asked in worry. Shinobu smiled at him."She's fine now, i guess that she overworked herself and passed out. She's just sleeping now." Tanjiro sighed with relief.

"I hope that tanjiro will defeat this demon flamboyantly."

"You won't be disappointed tengen." I said to him. "Thats great." He responded.

"Don't worry about the title giyu, just watch." I laughed at him. He sighed and shinobu snickered.

*Re-cap of the last episode*

*Opening*

Zenitsu is running with shoichi, trying to find tanjiro. They entered a room but then it flipped. The doors opened and they ended up outside.

Tanjiro is still fighting with kyogai.

"Its no good! Nothing's changed at all! Spirit alone isn't gonna get me anywhere! Your head...

Use your head, not just spirit!"

Kyogai still wants to eats the marechi.

"Funny how you said use your head, not just spirit when you head is hard as a rock tanjiro." I said sarcastically. Tanjiro laughed with embarrassment.

"Yeah tanjiro, how ironic." Zenitsu said.

"There isn't even time to stop and think!"

Then tanjiro asked kyogai what his name is.

"Kyogai... i'm not handing over kiyoshi... the marechi to you! I'm not going to cave! I'm not giving up!"

"Just give it up, will you?"

"I'm going to get my hands on some marechi and reclaim my place among the 12 kizuki!" He started to hit his drums quite fast.

Flashback:

"Just give it up, will you? It's so boring! Your writing is just so boring. Every last word is utter trash!

No beauty, no fragility, no impact. Why don't you forget about writing? Its just a waste of paper and fountain pens!

You never even step outside anymore these days. So no wonder you're so boring!

You should just enjoy your hobby, playing the tsuzumi as long as your shut in here. Not that you have the skills to teach that either!" He stepped over kyogai's writing, in disrespect of it.

Then he killed the man by becoming a demon.

Flashback end:

Then he started to rapidly hitting the tsuzumi's. Tanjiro just kept spinning.

Then tanjiro carefully didn't step on the writing.

"Got it. Because i dodged his blows without stepping on the papers, i now know how to move my body without aggravating my wounds, and how to breathe!

Take shallow breaths. Quickly! Use that breathing technique to reinforce the muscles around your broken leg!

And right before the claw attack, there's the scent of mold!" Now he's able to dodge the incoming attacks.