episode 21: against corps rules

"Finally, my personal favourite episode, this one is funny..." i said.

"Oh really... any more flamboyant battles?" Tengen asked.

"Erm...no...its the giyushino episode...i call it that because of the moments...."

".....what author-chan?" Tanjiro said. I laughed. "Haha i love this episode because of those two." I pointed at giyushino. They blushed red.

"Anyway its cool how shinobu-chan's sword works." Mitsuri said excitedly.

"Yes mitsuri..." obanai agreed.

'Oh is this when i almost kill giyu-san?' Shinobu thought.

"Oh and kanao should be appearing." I said suddenly. Tanjiro smiled.

"Thats good..."

"Not for you-" i said as i smirked.

"Eh-" tanjiro went.

The episode started with kids playing with snow but one by himself. But when he tried to walk over, he fell into the snow. And his mum came over, telling he shouldn't be outside.

"Ah oh no." Mitsuri said.

*opening but giyushino version*

"I was always very frail ever since i was born. I'd never ever run. Just walking was a struggle. Until mater muzan appeared."

Muzan turned him into a demon. And his parents weren't happy about it.

"Because now that i'd acquired a strong body, i could never expose myself to sunlight, and i had to devour humans."

Rui heard a story about how a father died to save his drowning son. He was deeply moved. The father had forfilled his role as a parent. But his own ones...

Tried to kill him.

His mum didn't even help.

"They must have been imposters. The bond between us wasn't real."

His mother apologised for not giving him a strong body.

"....." everyone watched in silence.

He realised his fathers words. "It was a genuine bond. And that night, i served it with my own two hands."

Even though it was his own fault his parents died, he missed them so much, be couldn't stand it.

And lost sight of what he wanted in the first place of creating a fake family.

Tanjiro can smell the overwhelming grief coming off rui's body. And he placed his hand on it.

He wanted to say sorry to his parents. His parents followed him to hell.

Giyu went to stand on rui's clothes, in front of tanjiro.

"Don't waste any sympathy on a demon that devoured humans. It doesn't matter if it looks like a child. It's still a hideous monster that's lived for decades."

"....tomioka makes a good point, as much as i hate to admit it." Obanai begrudgingly said.

"I-" giyu spoke.

"True..." sanemi agreed with obanai.

"To avenge the people who were killed, to make sure that there are no more victims, of course, i'll bring my blade down on any demon's neck without mercy! But as for those for whome being a demon meant despair, those who regretted their own actions... i will never trample over them!