episode 14: the house with the wisteria family crest

While everyone was talking, kanao finally woke up.

"Erm... what happened?"

"Kanao your finally awake? Well you missed the fight between tanjiro and kyogai and shinobu almost killing inosuke." I said while smiling. Shock appeared on her face as she looked at her master.

"Master, why...." she trailed off. "Its because Inosuke-kun tried to hurt zenitsu-kun and nezuko-san, but anyway tomioka-san, are you going to let go of me?" She asked him.

"No..." he replied. Shinobu sighed.

Kanao still looked confused. "Its ok kanao, i'll explain to you later." I laughed.

"Inosuke are you even sorry at all for this?" Zenitsu said suddenly.

"What is sorry, is it a food?" Inosuke said. Zenitsu face-palmed and tanjiro laughed. Everyone looked at inosuke with disbelief.

*recap of the last episode*

*opening*

Tanjiro rushed to inosuke and punched him so hard he broke his ribs.

"Aren't you a member of the demon slayer corps? Don't you get why zenitsu refuses to draw his sword? Its because it's taboo for us to draw our swords on each other for no reason! But here you are, giving him a one-sided beatdown!

It that fun for you? You're the lowest of the low!" Tanjiro was angry.

"Damn he be angry." I said. Tanjiro became embarrassed.

"I am sorry." He scratched his head.

"No no inosuke at this point in time deserved this." I said to tanjiro.

"Oh, so that's why? My bad. In that case, let's fight barehanded." Inosuke laughed. Tanjiro tried to explain but inosuke attacked him anyway.

"Look at him! How can he move like  that? I mean, tanjiro just busted some of his ribs." Zenitsu thought in fear.

Tanjiro tried to kick inosuke but he dodged it and punched tanjiro.

"Actually, isn't tanjiro running a foul of the taboo himself? He did break his bones." Zenitsu said.

The fighting continued.

"Th- This guy... his attacks are bizarrely low! It's just like... just like... battling a four-legged beast!" Tanjiro concluded.

"Target him low! Even lower than your opponent!" But inosuke dodged tanjiro's low sweep and kicked him in the back of the head.

"The flexibility of his joints! It's superhuman!" Tanjiro thought.

Inosuke praised himself twice. And put his head between his legs.