episode 9: temari demon and arrow demon

"Author-chan, tamayo mentioned she removed kibutsuji's curse, can you tell us more about it?" Kagaya asked gently.

"Oh yeah she did!! I was wondering what she meant by that!!" Rengoku suddenly shouted.

"Rengoku-san, oyakata-sama was talking, show some respect." Shinobu said to him.

Every pillar started to laugh at rengoku's behaviour, he wasn't embarrassed though.

"I will do!!" He said brightly.

"Still though, what is muzan's curse?" Zenitsu said.

"I am going to tell you 5 spoilers because i want to. This is the first one," I say to them. "If any demon says muzan's name, they are going to be killed by him." I darkly said.

"Thats horrible, how does he kill them?" Mitsuri asked, scared.

"Keep watching to find out." I held two fingers in the air.

*re-cap of the last episode*

*opening*

Susamaru was just laughing at her destroying the building.

"You were right, yahaba! A building just appeared out of nowhere!"

"The handiwork of a blood demon art wielder adept at hiding objects. And is that the demon slayer accompanied by a demon? Whats going on here?"

"Isn't this fun?"

"Still, i have to say, susamaru... your way of doing things is so immature." Yahaba got annoyed that he got dirty.

Susamaru kept throwing her termari at them.

Yushiro protected miss tamayo from getting hit by the termari but he got decapitated. Tanjiro got shocked.

"Nezuko. Take the lady sleeping in the back room somewhere safe outside!" Miss tamayo rejected, saying to take the lady to the basement, instead. Nezuko went to do that.

"She's giving off a totally different scent than any of the other demons! Is it stronger? It's a really thick scent! It feels so heavy once it enters my lungs!"

Susamaru then realised that tanjiro is the demon slayer they are after. Tanjiro told miss tamayo to find a place to hid, because he is the one they are after.

She refused, saying that her and yushiro are demons as well.

"That termari will only swerve if i dodge it.

Of the ten forms... the fastest thrusting technique...

Total concentration...

Water breathing!

Seventh form, drop ripple thrust-curve!"

He stabbed it to soften the blow, but the termari still hit tanjiro, though softly.

"Yushiro."

"Lady tamayo! Didn't i tell you? That we shouldn't get involved with that demon hunter! From the start! My blindfold technique is still a work in progress!

I know you're well aware of that yourself! I may be able to conceal the presence of buildings and people, their scent, but it's not like i can mask their very existence!

The greater our numbers the more traces we'll leave, and the greater odds that muzan will discover us!"

"Those demons got this close to us, yet there was no scent until we came under attack! That was yushiro's blood demon art, huh?"