The mugen train movie: trailer

"We are finally going to watch the mugen train movie!!" I said. Everyone seemed excited too.

"Author-chan....kyojuro had a role to play in this arc correct?" Kagaya spoke up. I coughed.

"Yes he does but i don't want to spoil anything..... anyway, we going to watch the trailer first cause its important." I said. Zenitsu looked like he wanted to pass out.

"Ohh no!! Scary demons!!! Why must it be scary demons!! Especially upper-moon's!!" Zenitsu shivered. Tanjiro placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Don't worry zenitsu, we are going to face them together right?" At least tanjiro is optimistic. Zenitsu gave him a blank stare. I laughed at the scene.

"You won't even fight that much in this arc zenitsu so calm down." I said. He breathed a sigh of relief.

"Now i'm going to describe the trailer instead of actually showing it for a change, its just that what appears in the trailer appears in the movie itself so i won't have to describe it twice hehe." I explained.

"To make a long story short a demon appears on a train and our trio and kyojuro are sent to this train to stop this demon but something that they hadn't anticipated happened. The movie will go into more details but i'm not doing it all at once, i'll break it into 4 or 5 parts." I continued. Everyone nodded in understanding.

"All clued in? Great now lets start the mugen train movie!" I announced.

A/n: u can consider this the start of the mugen train movie. I was stuck on deciding whether to write the trailer or not. Decided not to so that i don't have to write it again in the actual movie 😂 i put the trailer on top tho. The first episode will actually be the anime special of season 2, so the one focusing on kyojuro before the movie. Then after that will be the actual movie ❤️