episode 22: master of the mansion

"I finally get an appearance huh..." kagaya wondered while smiling. I smiled back at him.

"Yep oyakata-sama." I said.

"Ahh i am so excited for our reveals." Mitsuri giggled and laughed. Obanai almost died at mitsuri being adorable.

Kanao is still red from tanjiro's suprise kiss, so she had to ask about it. "Tanjiro, why did you kiss me earlier..."

Tanjiro froze then said with a nervous smile. "It was spur of the moment and because i....like you....kanao." He whispered the last part sliently. Kanao's blushed increased. Shinobu smiled at the two of them.

"This is very cute~" i said.

The kakushi is trying to wake tanjiro up.

"Bummer. I heard he was a demon slayer with a demon in tow, so i was looking forward to seeing someone flamboyant, but that's one drab-looking dude, huh?"

"And now, we'll put this boy on trial! I see!"

"To think that's he's been protecting his sister who's now a demon...now that's beautiful siblings love! How brave!"

Tanjiro is wondering who were all they. The kakushi told him they were the hashira's. And tanjiro didn't know what a hashira is and where he is.

Shinobu spoke to him. "This is the demon slayers' headquarters. And you're about to be put on trial... tanjiro kamado."

*opening but every pillar except sanemi and obanai*

"Hey why aren't me and iguro in the opening?!" Sanemi said.

"You weren't show yet, calm down..." i said.

"Before we start the trial, why don't you explain for crime you've comm—" she got interrupted.

"There's no need for a trial!"

"Protecting a demon is a clear violation of the code! We're within our rights to deal with him on our own! We're going to behead him along with the demon!"

"Rengoku no-" i said. "This is the start of all the pillars misconceptions about this whole situation, though i understand why they won't trust tanjiro at first..." i pointed out.

All the hashiras, except giyushino, chuckled nervously.

"In that case, i'll be glad to decapitat him flamboyantly."