episode 19: hinokami

"Finally, arguably the best episode in this season, episode 19!! Of course there are good episodes, but this one takes the cake." I grinned.

"I am going to take author-chan's word on it. This will be a flamboyant episode." Tengen said.

"Tanjiro will shine so brightly here!! I'm getting excited!!" I said excitedly. I think everyone is worried for me.

"Calm down, author-chan... lets just watch it ok..." mitsuri said gently. I laughed nervously at my actions.

"Oops... i'm just really excited to watch it... kanao is going to happy too." She just blushed sliently. Tanjiro as well.

"Hmph!!" Nezuko went happily.

We are back to the moment where tanjiro's sword broke. He dodged the thread that almost took off his head.

*opening but giyushino version*

Inosuke is still in shock about giyu's skill. Though giyu himself... i guess, less than impressed because his face said it all.

"Lmao his face

"Lmao his face..." i laughed too hard at it.

"Hahahaha!! What kind of stupid face is that?!!" Sanemi shouted with laughter.

"Its... so cute..." shinobu said instead.

"Its a funny one sanemi!!" I said while still laughing.

"Hold up a second! Fight me, mismatched haori! You beat that 12 kizuki! And i'm gonna beat you! Thats how i've drawn it up! If i can do that... that'll make me the most powerful of all!"

Giyu shot him down. "Go back to training, idiot." Inosuke got roasted so hard, he went back into a manga picture.

"What the..."

"That was no 12 kizuki or anything close to one. You can't even tell that much?" He said while unravelling rope he happen to have on him.

"Sure i can tell! I never thought that scrub could be one of the 12 kizuki, either! It was tanjiro who said it was one of the 12 kizuki!

All i did was repeat what he said, all right?" Inosuke finished as giyu finished tying him to a tree.

"What's going on? Did he just tie me up? So quick! That guy is so quick!"

"Wait, you! Come back here!"

"Stay out of battle if you don't even realise how hurt you are." Giyu said while walking away.

"I can't hear you! Your voice is too soft, and you walk too fast! I said hold up a second! Untie these ropes right now! Hey! Hey! Hey!" Inosuke shouted into the sky.

"Yoo-hoo! Are you all right?" Shinobu said.

"Gramps..."

"Who are you calling "gramps"?