episode 5: my own steel

"I wonder why this episode is called my own steel." Mitsuri puzzled.

"Maybe it has something to do with metal?" Obanai answered for her. I gave him a 'duh' look.

"I just thought of something. Author-chan you didn't explain what the taisho secrets are." Kagaya said.

I clapped my hands with a smile on my face.

Then i pointed my finger to the ceiling. "Good question oyakata-sama. The taisho secrets are rumours related to an episode. They also tell secrets of the characters."

"So they have information that you won't find in the show?" Shinobu clarified while still holding giyu's arm. I nodded.

'I want to know more about you tomioka-san...' she thought while staring at him.

"This is going to be fun." I said.

Recap of the last episode.

*opening*

The scene showed the demon when he was younger, killing people and a younger mr urokodaki.

He imagined tanjiro as mr urokodaki as his head was cut off.

"What a sad scent." Tanjiro held the demons hand, asking God not turn him into a demon when he is reborn.

"Sabito, makomo... and everyone else who were killed...

I won.

You can rest easy now.

I guess you're going home as promised. Even though you're just souls, you're going back to mt. Sagiri...

And to mr urokodaki whom you love very much.

If i'd ended up dead, my soul would've returned there, too."

Tanjiro kept asking the demons how to turn nezuko back into a human.

"Wisteria. I made it."

"Only four of us? But there were at least 20."

Kanao, zenitsu and genya were the only others who survived final selection other than tanjiro.

"I don't see that guy here, either."

"It's all because i blacked out at that moment. I couldn't save him."

"I'm gonna die. I'm a goner. Even if i survive now, I'm gonna die in the end anyway." Zenitsu said.

"Welcome back." Kagaya's children greeted.

"Congratulations."

"We're pleased to see that you're safe."

"So? What am i supposed to do now? Where's my sword?" Genya impatiently said.

"First, we shall issue you all uniforms. We will take your measurements, after which your rank will be engraved."

"There are 10 ranks in all..."

"Kinoe."

"Kinoto."

"Hinoe."

"Hinoto."

"Tsuchinoe."

"Tsuchinoto."

"Kanoe."

"Kanoto."

"Mizunoe."