episode 17: you must master a single thing

Oh, this episode is going to be a good one, i just know it." I say determined.

"And how do you know that author-chan?" Kagaya said nicely. I smiled at him.

"I know whats going to happen, and i can't wait!!" I said while looking at zenitsu. Shocked, he hid behind tanjiro again.

"What!! Am i going to do something scary again!!" He shouted. I sweat dropped.

"Erm... i wouldn't call it scary, maybe heroic." He was going to scream again until tanjiro covered his mouth.

"Calm down zenitsu..." i laughed at him.

"Don't worry, you won't get hurt.... too badly."

"Ara ara~" shinobu said.

"The blood of the 12 kizuki should have a high degree of kibutsuji's blood. If i can extract it, the medicine that will turn nezuko back into a human can be completed sooner!"

Tanjiro then ran back to inosuke. He became annoyed that tanjiro was being too kind to him and should stop. Inosuke claimed that anything tanjiro can do, he can do better, even get a harder head.

Tanjiro blaimed himself for inosuke being injured badly and not saving the other demon slayers.

"That person gave off the scent of terror and suffering. Enough to make her yearn for death."

Tanjiro started to bandage up inosuke's wounds.

Zenitsu got pricked by something.
"And this sound of spiders rustling around is so creepy! I'm sure these spiders are doing their best to survive, too, but still!" He heard a sound from behind him and turned around.

"Dammit! Shut up! Just stay still!" And saw an ugly spider with a persons face.

"Is this even possible?"

"Eww!! Thats scary!!" Mitsuri said and grabbed onto obanai's arm.

"Very scary... and ugly." I said in disgust.

*opening but giyushino version*

Zenitsu screamed and ran away from the spider with a human face. He hoped he was dreaming and he will find himself resting in nezuko's lap, then he will give it all he got.

He stopped and saw a house floating and humans hanging from threads. They were being turned into spiders. Also its stinks, zenitsu said it would kill tanjiro.

The demon appeared. Zenitsu has gotten poisoned, and will turn him into a spider. In 30 minutes.

The demon expained how zenitsu would turn into a spider.

Zenitsu screamed and ran up a tree.

Flashback:

"Get a hold of yourself! Stop crying! Stop running away! Doing that won't get you anywhere! Zenitsu! Come down from there! We're going to continue training!"