episode 7: muzan kibutsuji

"Seriously author-chan who is michael jackson?" Inosuke asked me for the fifth time.

Annoyed by his constant asking, i put him in a headlock. Everyone looked surprised by my action, especially tanjiro and zenitsu.

"Inosuke be quiet, lets find out muzan's identity first, even though i know what he looks like." I said, irritated.

"Does he really look like this michael jackson person?" Kanao asked. I look up from inosuke and nod my head.

"Yep, he really does. Its kinda weird." I giggled.

"He is a very smooth criminal~" i added.

"Huh?" Everybody asked.

"Lets just watch this episode okay?" I say like i didn't hear their question.

*recap of last episode*

*opening*

The demon dodged nezuko's attack.

"Nezuko! Don't chase after him! Get back here! Come to me." She started running back to tanjiro.

"Nezuko!" She dodged the demon by flipping over him.

"Oh wow nezuko-chan, that was impressive!!" Mitsuri complimented.

"Hmph" nezuko replied.

"Cute!" Mitsuri said.

"Mr urokodaki did tell me... that nezuko is a demon now.

And that she's not necessarily so weak that i have to protect her."

"But you are worried about her, like you should tanjiro." I said to him.

He looked shocked for a moment before smiling. "Yeah!!"

"Is it all right to let her handle this? If i have her watch over those two, i can focus on my attacks."

"Nezuko! I am going underground! I want you to protect those two!

You can do that, right?" She nodded. Tanjiro entered the pool.

"Inside a swamp... and these are...

Are these the clothes and belongings of the people who were kidnapped?

Just look at all the innocent people they're murdered! Its unforgivable!

The demons are wondering if it is hard for tanjiro to see or breathe in the swamp.

"Don't underestimate me! Just where do you think i got my training anyway?

The air was thinner at on the top of mt sagiri!

Not to mention... there are moves that only unleash their full potential underwater!"

"So, they can move at angles like that inside this swamp? But it doesn't matter!

All i have to do is slash when they get near enough to attack!

The form that can be utilised even when there's no sure footing...

Generating a powerful vortex with a violent twist of my upper and lower body!

Here comes the scent! The opening thread!

Total concentration! Water breathing! Sixth form! Whirlpool!"

The demons were slashed to pieces and had their head cut off.