episode 26: new mission

"We have finally reached the final episode!!" I said.

"Ehh!!! No more episodes after this?!" Mitsuri asked.

"Yes....but we still have content to watch...."

"Oh....what kind?" Shinobu questioned.

"Like an entire movie but i'll explain that later...." i said.

So everyone is excited for the final episode, then unexpectedly nezuko went to pat her brother on the head.

"Hm..." she smiled.

"Nezuko...."

"She must be proud of you tanjiro..." i said.

"Right!!" He shouted.

After she went to tanjiro, she patted zenitsu, then mui.

"That's cute-" i said.

"Kyaah!!!" Mitsuri said.

"NEZUKO-CHAN!!!!" Zenitsu shouted. Muichiro just blinked at nezuko's actions.

Inosuke and zenitsu are watching tanjiro try and beat kanao in the cup game. Aoi stopped it. Tanjiro praised kanao for how fast she is.

"Your record is now 10 wins and 10 losses." Aoi said.

"I'm totally not done yet. Let's go for a run. Are you up to it?" Tanjiro said to zenitsu and inosuke.

"You mean while doing total concentration, constant?" Zenitsu asked.

"Yeah."

Tanjiro smacked zenitsu on the stomach. "Keep this up the whole time?"

"Monjiro!"

Zenitsu punched inosuke this time. "Take this!"

"That's nothin'!"

"You're all brawn and no brains!"

"Let's go!"

A few months earlier. A biwa is strum and a demon with lower 6 in his eye is shown. The place is odd and confusing.

"What.....what is this place? And is that a demon!!" Zenitsu asked in suprise and fear.

"That is the infinity fortress...." i answered.

"Is this what i think it is...?" Kagaya said. I nodded.

"I see...."

"Where the hell is this place?" Other demons are shown, lower 1, lower 2.

"Was it that woman's blood demon art? Looks like the whole space is distorted around that woman." The infinity fortress is really confusing.

Lower 3 and lower 4 are shown next. "Only the lower ranks of the 12 kizuki have been summoned. That's never happened before. Lower 5 isn't here yet." Nakime strummed her biwa again and brought them together in front of a mysterious woman.

"What's the deal with this woman?"