epsiode 11: tsuzumi mansion

"Wait giyu-san, your crow worries you?" Tanjiro asked in disbelief. I think everyone thought that as well.

"He sometimes gets his messages wrong and forgets stuff from time to time. I just feel comcern for him." He shrugged.

"Aww thats very sweet tomioka-san." Shinobu commented.

"Pfft- a bird makes you worried? Thats so fucking weird." Sanemi said. I hit him on the head.

"Sanemi stop that. At least he cares for his crow. Maybe you can be more considerate of other people." I say angrily.

"Sorry author-chan." He apologised.

"Its ok. Kanae would be very unhappy with this behaviour." I said out loud. Sanemi turned red out of embarrassment, shinobu looked shocked.

"Eh nee-san? Shinazugawa-san you liked my sister?" Shinobu asked. He shook his head. "No..." He said. No one believed him.

*re-cap of the last episode*

Chuntaro came flying to tanjiro.

*opening*

"I'm begging you! There's no one else! You're all that i have!" Zenitsu is still begging the girl.

"I see! Gotcha! I'll do something about it!" Chuntaro looked so happy at tanjiro's action.

Tanjiro grabbed zenitsu off the girl. Zenitsu then said that he remembered tanjiro from final selection. Tanjiro said he didn't know him.

Zenitsu got slapped, hard. The girl exploded onto him.

"Look, cut it out!"

"Wh- why'd you get in my way? This has nothing to do with you!" Tanjiro made this face.

"What's with that look on your face? Stop that! Why are you staring at me like I'm a creature or something?

Hey you! You're responsible for it! Since its your fault that i missed out on getting married!" Tanjiro made another face.