episode 3: sabito and makomo

Everyone is waiting for me to put on the next episode.

"Now before we begin i have one question... shinobu, why are you still holding tanjiro?!!" I shouted.

Everyone looked at their direction to see that tanjiro has fallen asleep.

"He looked tired so i let him sleep." She smiled. Kanao started glaring at her.

"But master he could just sleep on the chair." She pointed out. I decided to wake tanjiro up. "Have you had a good rest?"

"Yes it smelled like wisteria. Thank you shinobu-san." He said. She smiled at him. "No problem tanjiro-kun." Giyu looked like he wanted to kill tanjiro with his glare. I giggled at his face.

"Yay! Lets start this episode." I said happily.

Tanjiro is writing something in his journal and nezuko is sleeping.

"Lets go." Mr urokodaki said.

*opening.*

Mr urokodaki explained what the demon slayer corps is and what demons are.

"I am a trainer. I literally train swordsman. There are many trainers, and each of them trains their pupils with their own regimen  in their own locations.

To join the demon slayer corps, you must survive the final selection process held on mt. Fujikasane.

Whether or not you're eligible for final selection is up to me."

"Starting today, i'm going to keep a journal for nezuko. I'm descending the mountain again today.

I'm going to train my hardest so i won't die druing final selection.

After repeatedly descending the mountain, day after day, i am started to learn how to avoid most of the traps.

Its because i'm much stronger now, and because I'm even more adept at detecting scents than before.

Even so, the traps are getting more and more difficult. He may really want to kill me!"

"I made my descent today, sword in hand, but the sword really hampered my movement. With the sword, i can't stop getting ensnared in all the traps!

I swing the sword today. Well not just today. I've been swinging the sword every single day.

After descending the mountain, i swing my sword until my arms nearly fall off."

"1,000!"

"500 more!" Mr urokodaki said, to tanjiro's dismay.

"Haha thats too funny!!" I laughed. Everyone thought so to.

Tanjiro is almost sleeping off so he can't write in his journal.

"Swords break easily."

"Thats what he told me beforehand.

Though its strong vertically its weak horizontally, so... you need to apply the force straight along the blade.

The blade's direction and the direction in which you need to apply the force must be exactly the same.

And he added, "if you damage the blade, in other words, break it, i'll snap your bones, as well" in a threatening tone of voice.

"Nezuko, i'll keep working hard, ok?

Mr urokodaki keeps beating tanjiro and he keeps falling.